Time for my plot!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

The wife has spoken.

That means Fri. nights are fine for me too (yes dear). :lol:

If you've got the room, 11:00 is better for me too. It gives me time to get home from work.

Thanks.
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
NWDuneAuron
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by NWDuneAuron »

I'll be sending out PMs to eight of the people who've registered an interest within the next day or so. If I do not pick you, please do not be upset or disappointed - next time I run a plot I will put you at the top of the list. With so many people interested I have to try to put together a group I think will work for the plot I have planned. Also if someone has to drop out in the long term, I will recruit a replacement from among those who have registered their interest.

If you've been involved already you also may not make it in to the final group. Again, nothing against you, but I just can't take everyone or the group will be unmanageably large.

If you're interested and haven't posted here, please post saying if you can make the time, 11pm GMT on Fridays. This will be the weekly session, with other small sessions for partial groups during the week when/if it becomes appropriate for people to follow things up away from the main events.

Also if you're the player of several characters, I'd love to know which of them you're intending to bring if I don't already know.
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

I think that's 7 pm Friday on the US east coast (until daylight savings time ends...) which should work fine for me (possibly barring this coming Friday).

Looks like it's Soleis who should be involved, for my part.

Thanks for considering me!

(and thanks to Rudiki for catching Dune on IRC for me :)
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

PMs sent. Again if you haven't received one, please do not be upset or feel snubbed - it is nothing personal.
ChukchiDog
Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by ChukchiDog »

Schedule changes:

I will be around this week!

I will be gone from Sat. the 20th through at least Monday the 29th Sept. Camping with horses, but the campground is said to have internet, so I'll try to get online when I can though I make no promises.

Other than that, all good.
Gildan: "I'm not as good as I once was, but i'm as good once as I ever was."

"I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay; I'm junk, but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet." -Leonard Cohen, "Democracy"
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Akai just got dragged off for a surprise birthday dinner with family, so will be late to or have to miss the first event. Many apologies!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

To keep you up to date, what I told you in the last event about this month's events was an almost complete fabrication.

There will be an event on the 10th of October, and one on the 17th of October. There will not be events on the 24th and the 31st, because I'm away from the 25th to the 1st, and I can't stay up to run the event on the 24th.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

Reminder that there is no event this friday, or the following friday.

In the week I get back I may run a midweek event for some or all of the group if people can attend one, to make it up.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

There's been some talk of switching events to sunday; I will likely be unable to run one tonight due to some things that have come up, but will try to run on sunday if people can attend.

The time would be the same.
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

If we do switch to Sundays, I will be unavailable unless it's a few hours earlier.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Sunday is fine for me.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Rali'vinee
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Rali'vinee »

I'm good w/most Sundays, Dune, although I might be taken away 1 to 3:30 pm Pacific once or twice until Feb.
[i][b]Arkon: "[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Rali%27vinee_Ish%27tarestacia][color=#00BF00]Rali'vinee[/color][/url] is at the same time, the most lovable character I've ever come across, and the singularly most infuriating."[/b][/i]
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Usually Sundays are not good for Akai and I, as that's our PnP night, but there's no PnP game this coming Sunday, so we can attend. But I understand Druid can't make it this Sunday (although Sundays are usually good for him).

*wonders what will happen when all the people involved in this plot actually can make the same event...*
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

We're going to leave most events as fridays due to it being sketchy for 3 people on a sunday.

Druid: move your stuff to Sunday every week =p.

We will have an event tonight because I was unable to run on friday, and I would like to have one this week.
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

Haha. I shall do my best! As most in the plot already know, my current semester has been exceptionally time-consuming. And as Dune already knows, I have wanted to participate in a Dune plot for a long long time now, so I jumped at the opportunity despite my busy schedule. On Fridays I'll start putting fun higher up on the priority list. :) See you all at the next event!
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

Okay, this really isn't working for me anymore - we need to move the events to some other day that isn't friday, tuesday, or saturday evenings. Please post your availabilities excluding these days as we can work something out.
ChukchiDog
Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by ChukchiDog »

Hmm...Monday or Wednesday? Sunday's often bad for Akai and I because of PnP game, and Thursday is sort of the Defenders, although that may well be changed as it isn't really a good night for people.
Gildan: "I'm not as good as I once was, but i'm as good once as I ever was."

"I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay; I'm junk, but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet." -Leonard Cohen, "Democracy"
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

Until Jan 5th----

Monday is fine, except today
Wed is fine
Sunday is fine
Thursday, if not during other plot, is just fine too.

Times I'm Not Around
Sunday, Dec 21: On the 21th, I will be in the sky.

Due to trip, I may or may not be available without notice Dec 21-Dec 30, as I will be with family (but with my laptop.)

After Jan 5th*---
fixed & revised
Monday before 4 PM/after 8 PM
(GMT is before 0:00 Tuesday or after 4 AM Tuesday)

Wed after 8 PM
(GMT after 4 AM Thursday)

Sunday whenever

*Provided my classes don't get moved around for the third time.
Last edited by Verandis on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Yes, Sunday usually bad (unless PnP game gets cancelled); otherwise, usually available Monday after about 7 pm, or other days anytime post meridian eastern time.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Tuesdays are when Sam is running the Sune plot, so not good.
And Saturdays from 6pmEST onward not good.

Otherwise, I'm free.

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
GumbyCat
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by GumbyCat »

I am pretty much unavailable from 18:30 until 23:00 GMT during the week, otherwise any time is good as long as I have a little notice. Best for me though is after 23:00 any day.
Gregpooh

Post by Gregpooh »

Tremayne7 wrote:Tuesdays are when Sam is running the Sune plot, so not good.
And Saturdays from 6pmEST onward not good.

Otherwise, I'm free.
*Husband Alert*

You're not really free on Weds. nights, nor on Thurs. nights before 8pm EST or so, Dearest.

*End Husband Alert*
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Ok... Seamus is right. :D

Rali'vinee
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Rali'vinee »

I'm good after 2330 Monday, Wednesday or Sunday.

(And I'll be unavailable Dec 22 - Jan 3).
[i][b]Arkon: "[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Rali%27vinee_Ish%27tarestacia][color=#00BF00]Rali'vinee[/color][/url] is at the same time, the most lovable character I've ever come across, and the singularly most infuriating."[/b][/i]
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

lets see... tuesdays after 7pm CST
wednesday as long as it ends before 5 pm cst
thursday, anytime so long as it ends before 6 pm central time (due to DMing time).... my other days are the days you don't want to do :)