Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN
Moderators: Arkon, Top Team, Arkon, Top Team, Arkon, Top Team, Arkon, Top Team, Arkon, Top Team, Arkon, Top Team
- Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:31 am
- Location: in a deep dark place .....with pie!!!!!
happy b,day *lays down birthday traps*
reflex save vs. cake at dc 15 or suffer the full onslaught of happy joyfullness!!!
orvarg ( gus )
- Honor Guard: Church of Pants
- Posts: 1237
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:45 am
- Location: Behind you!
I miss my Trinity!
RL better be great!
- Assistant Head DM
- Posts: 2732
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:05 am
- Location: Loitering.... with intent!
Happy Birthday Trinity!
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
- Head DM
- Posts: 3891
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:33 pm
Happy Birthday Trinny!
- Knight: Church of Pants
- Posts: 905
- Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:08 pm
- Location: Richmond, VA USA
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
- Veteran DM
- Posts: 3823
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:35 pm
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
- Minor DM
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: *points up* That's Yana and Zunya (GMT-5/-4)
Happy happy happy birthday!
(Yes, it's a cake...!)
- Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:36 pm
- Veteran DM
- Posts: 738
- Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:29 pm
- Location: Keeping an eye on you.
- Resident DM Griefer
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:40 pm
- Wearer of the Holy Pants
- Posts: 2524
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:42 pm
- Location: Out and about!
Happy terribly belated birthday! You can give me the spanks for a change; I deserve it!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
- Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:31 pm
OMG i'm late! but as you can see i am really excited (just like Chuck, i swear!!).
All the best!