Issues Loging On

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

3DWarrior
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Issues Loging On

Post by 3DWarrior »

I just tried to log into Hala, then Ysgard, and both times it would just hang there. No refusal of password(I've mistyped them multiple times before). Instead it just says, 'attempting to find server,' then 'server found. attempting to log in.'

At this point it just sits endlessly and never logs in, nor states that the connection was interrupted. I attempted to also log into Arkaz, and even tried some of the Avlis servers, and still the same thing.

Later on I tried to log into servers that weren't password protected. The many that I tried all immediately logged me in as normal, but all the copap servers are still doing this.

Also, the entire server population is showing up as zero except for one on Taris'nadur, so I'm pretty sure this isn't just me. Is anyone else having similar issues?

Edit: I just saw this when visiting bioware's website.
Our Apologies

The BioWare websites; online store; master server; and online authentication are temporarily unavailable. Sorry folks; we're having a few technical difficulties. Those pesky Gnomes are banging away at the giant; steam-producing clockwork computers we keep in the basement guarded by Swikky the dire squirrel. We will be back up as soon as we can.
I'm pretty sure this is why?
Last edited by 3DWarrior on Mon May 18, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronan
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Ronan »

Bioware is having issues. When the master server is down....

http://www.arkaz.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4125
albonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by albonia »

Yep nobody can log in to Hala or Avlis at the moment.
A quote from a mage, without my magic I am just an Elf in a bathrobe.
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Seems to be working now.