The most unusual thing

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

The most unusual thing

Post by Rudiki »

What is the most unusual thing you can see from your chair while sitting in front of your computer (not including stuff on the 'puter screen). I.E. when you look around the room your 'puter is in what is the most unusual object in the room with you?
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
AmusedApathy
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by AmusedApathy »

lol... You have to answer your own question too...

Well there's the tarantula... but she's sweet, not so unusual...

but then... my other half keeps a mummified chicken claw on a stick on his side of the desk for a back scratcher... now that should be unusual!
sinn
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by sinn »

well i am in my office at work...*looks around*

I have a mess of stuff I have collected over the years... 6 records on the wall, 2 framed concert posters (love and rockets & social distortion). A bottle of wine that is 8 years old, a tiki god, pictures of my kids and wife, a tapestry from mexico, a rusty horse shoe, a rock shaped like a heart my grandfather picked up from the beach before I was born, 3 little blue medicine bottles we dug out of a trash pit when growning up, a chuck of obsidian about the side of a golf ball I found in my back yard, a few match books, rocks boxes & a coaster from syria, a clay beer stein from Germany (50 years old or something like that), and a magnet shaped like a an old 70s guitar.

most unusual though?

hmm they all seem sort of normal to me. other than that bowie picture record, has a man crouching and clawing out with a bulls head over his head, like a minotaur, I think the genitals are blurred out.
Rali'vinee
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Rali'vinee »

My Sock Monkey. 8)
Was a gift from Bruno.
<3 <3 <3 <3
I wish I had Rudiki's Oscar Wilde action Figure.

Rudiki answer your question!
[i][b]Arkon: "[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Rali%27vinee_Ish%27tarestacia][color=#00BF00]Rali'vinee[/color][/url] is at the same time, the most lovable character I've ever come across, and the singularly most infuriating."[/b][/i]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Aren't you supposed to be working Rudiki?

Well, I make jewelry and I haven't cleaned up in a couple days so right now my desk is cluttered with enough sparkly stuff to give Morgan a case of the twitches. I've also got a lot of paintings and sculptures done by myself some very artsy friends and family members, many of which are abstract and some are downright weird. Don't know how unusual all that is though.

I also have a model that I did many years ago called Mother's Love (or something close to that). Its of a red dragon ripping apart a knight and feeding him to her young. Maybe that's more violent than unusual. :?
Jenai
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Jenai »

Strangest thing.. well right now I am working on lap top at my kitchen table so strangest thing in here is the laptop. :D On the wall of our computer room is a car hood that is painted blue and has the superman sumbol. Are walls are a miss match of Marine ball Pictures Marine Awards superheros tinkerbell and Star wars. :D Besides the stuff I love on the walls my favorites are My flasks from Kuwait an Iraq Gifts from Mark they have elephants on them and my dice collection that I keep in my wonder woman tin :D. Strange? I dont think so Not as stange as Mumified chickens and stuffs. :D I think the little things we gather shows a little of our personality. :D ROFLMAO

Cough it up Rudikki what do you have? :lol:
Quote:
Jenai even at near death is about as helpless as that kitten in Mithro. *Daemona*
p0m
Major DM

Post by p0m »

This image:

Though, it's not strange :D

Praise Bob!
[i]Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers.[/i]
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

Hmmm.....

Well, I have Skull the Troll from PvP riding Ein from "Cowboy Beebop" (both are stuffed animals!), Pain and Panic beanbags from Disney's "Hercules", and Disney's Beauty and Beast on top of my actual computer as well as the speakers to it. I have my Sims 2 disks right next to the monitor, Seamus to my left on his computer, my stereo (with Turntable!) directly behind me and bookcases to the left of me with all kinds of nicknacks.... I think that's about it.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Unusual items? Pretty much just books in this room but there is one unusual thing that is sometimes in here. I have a tomcat called Oliver and he is unusual because he doesn’t meow. It was quite concerning that even as he got larger and hunkier he didn’t develop a meow. His sister is quite vocal, his “auntie big-cat” (who we had before we got him and his sister) has Siamese blood and so has a very good yowl that she generously uses.

But Oliver. No meow. Sometimes a faint sort of squeak noise of protest when picked up and more often a good rich purr, but no meow – that is until it was time for his first yearly booster inoculation. The vet is within easy walking distance so I was walking along with the cat carrier, finding the difference in weight between Oliver and the lady cats noticable, when suddenly “MEOW!”

I literally stopped in my stride and looked in at him. “Meow!” he said again, and then again, and then the rest of the way to the Vets and (less frequently) whilst we were in the Vets and on the way home. It was quite a relief to find he could meow and I told him he had a good one.

But that was a couple of months ago now…and that was the last time I heard him giving proper Meows. It seems I have a contented tomcat who sees no reason to make any noise aside from purr unless his contentment is dented by being in a cat carrier.
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

Hmmmm .... most unusual ....

I guess it would have to be the 2 swords hanging on the wall and the 2 functional spears ... although one of them is more like a two forked trident.

That; or the still fully functional C-64 ...
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Re: The most unusual thing

Post by Rudiki »

Heh. I was going back through old posts searching for a certain song when I came across this, and noticed that I had never answered it! D'oh! Now I'm looking around the room for the most unusual thing here...

Lots of neat stuff, but...aha! I have a jar of dried four leaf clovers! That's pretty unusual! I got them out of an old book. A friend of a friend was getting rid of a bunch of old books, and I took them, and one of them was full of dried four leaf clovers. :)
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]