OOC: Aria

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

OOC: Aria

Post by Tremayne7 »

Just to let everyone know, yes I am fine. :D Yes, I will continue to play Aria, just not the rest of this week until Saturday. I cried a lot on Sunday and cried a lot last night.

Sam this is also a very heartfelt thank you. Thank you for allowing Luke and Aria the time they had together. It means a great deal to me and you have made Aria deeper, richer, more real character for me. Thank you.

And thank you to the Hala players for being the wonderful people you are. :D

Much love,

Tre
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

It can be a surprise sometimes how emotionally invested you can get in your characters and their friends and loved ones. I know I do it :wink:
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
poizyn69
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by poizyn69 »

*hugs you tight*...I get emotionally attached too. Will be here when Aria gets back.
Samhaim
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Samhaim »

Sorry about that Tremayne ;)
Rali'vinee
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Rali'vinee »

<3 *hugs*
[i][b]Arkon: "[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Rali%27vinee_Ish%27tarestacia][color=#00BF00]Rali'vinee[/color][/url] is at the same time, the most lovable character I've ever come across, and the singularly most infuriating."[/b][/i]