31%
Nevah!
31%

Total votes: 26

Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Tattoos!

Post by Rudiki »

A recent player photo got me wondering what percentage of the Hala player population has tattoos? I suspect it's pretty high. So now i'm asking: Who's got ink, and what, and where? Anyone wanna show pix?

I have no tattoos, but I've thought for years about getting a simple canine paw print, maybe on my shoulder. ;)
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

Got a cherokee tribal desing on my upper right arm.
Gone
Michiko
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Michiko »

I'm completely tattooless. I thought of it when I was a bit younger but never could warrant spending the money on it (when you live paycheck to paycheck it's hard).

Maybe someday but wouldn't hold my breath
Jenai
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by Jenai »

:D hehehe I have a smiley face on the back of my left shoulder with my two best friends innitials an my own.

:D
J.M.M They also have the same tattoo. On the back of my right shoulder I have a rose which was done with a home made tattoo pen. I love my tattooes but I forget they are their because I can not see them :D.
Quote:
Jenai even at near death is about as helpless as that kitten in Mithro. *Daemona*
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

I never did understand getting a tattoo one couldn't see. My sister has several of them. I, however, have none.

I have none. I don't plan on ever getting any.

That said, every NWN I have ever created has at least one. I wonder if that means something. *hummmmmms*
AmusedApathy
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by AmusedApathy »

I have one, for now ;-) I am getting another pretty small one in a few weeks....

This is my sunshine that my honey designed, and it lives pretty much above my heart Image
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

ambrosia wrote:I never did understand getting a tattoo one couldn't see. My sister has several of them. I, however, have none.

I have none. I don't plan on ever getting any.

That said, every NWN I have ever created has at least one. I wonder if that means something. *hummmmmms*
Yeah, it means you're chicken!! :P
Gone
Rali'vinee

Post by Rali'vinee »

Yup. Just one for now!
[i][b]Arkon: "[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Rali%27vinee_Ish%27tarestacia][color=#00BF00]Rali'vinee[/color][/url] is at the same time, the most lovable character I've ever come across, and the singularly most infuriating."[/b][/i]
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

That is a sweet tattoo! I have considered getting one styled on some Giger art called Birth Machine. Problem is if I get a tat I’m likely to want a piercing and then I will want to get safety pins through my lips to close them. Not a wife friendly thing to do….
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

I've long wanted one (or more) ... but I also live paycheck to paycheck ... sometimes with a paycheck being totally spent the day getting it. I also donate blood regularly ... and getting inked means no more donating for at least 1 year. So; eh
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Currently have two, one on my right shoulder and one down the middle of my back between shoulder blades :D
sinn
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by sinn »

had plans for MANY more.. but will it just never happened.. maybe I will get another done soon.. I should have recently but, well life can take you away from things you want todo.. and make you do thinks you HAVE todo
[i]"Zee cabbage does not run away from zee corn-beef."[/i]
Mabus

Post by Mabus »

Don't have any. But want them. My character, Spec the Damned, has a tattoo on each shoulder. One of the symbol for the Abyss, one for the symbol for Baator. And I wanna get 'em both on MY shoulders. Heh, that's my love for that character. :P

Baator:

Abyss:
"If you say you're going crazy then you must be perfectly sane for a lunatic never has doubts about his sanity."
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

Nope none for me. Don't plan on getting one either. I do however have two holes for earrings in my ears. I wear small diamond studs in the second set always and change the other set depending on what I wear for the day. :D

I don't begrudge people getting tattoos, but I don't think I'd ever want one for me personally. Just my personal preference. :wink:
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Jenai

Post by Jenai »

I love my characters too. I have teased Cor more than once that I am going to get a tat of Jen Rayne and El in the Charlie Angels pose. I think it would be perfect
:lol:
Quote:
Jenai even at near death is about as helpless as that kitten in Mithro. *Daemona*
Trinity
Veteran DM

Post by Trinity »

I will not or ever have a tatoe or event worse yet body peircings.
orvarg

Post by orvarg »

got two myself a pictish knotwork band around my left upper arm and a pictish symbol of balance on the right
T'Holoth Shadowborn

Post by T'Holoth Shadowborn »

[i]Blessed is the mind too small for doubt[/i]
Though I walk through the vally in the shadows of daemons, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears.