Just so you know

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

We love you dear and you need to do what is important. As Jay said, family is important and that comes first. Please keep us updated if you can and Seamus and I send our love.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Brayon
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Brayon »

Yeah man, take care of you Family First. We'll be here for you. *sends hugs and lots of Mojo*
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

just so you know

Post by davicurtistaggart »

don't worry,you aren't letting any of us down.blessings and good mojo for you and your family(and birdies!).i've been missing in action too often myself lately,so maybe frieda is part of the reason you've been absent. :) take care and hope everything swiftly gets better for you and yours,so we can get our lexie back!
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

*sends tons of big good vibrations and mojo*

I've told you before, RL and family and friends come first. =)
Don't worry about us - you are missed, but you are NOT letting any of us down!
I can't but repeat what Jay said on that.
Don't worry about an IC reason for your characters not to be there; you have enough to worry about as it is.
*YOU* cannot be there, and that's all we need to know.
Take all the time you need to take care of yourself and yours; we'll all be here when you get back, even if that's on occasion!

*squeezies again!*
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I don't know when I'll be in game again. I'll try to make the meetings I've committed to each week, but I may not be able. I'm sorry for starting things and then not being here to further them; I will try to, but again, I may not be able. I believe I will be alright again someday, but I'm not alright now.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

*squeezies tight*

Tough times need time to heal from. Take the time you need and don't stress about the game. If you can jump in, even if just for a quick hello, we'll be there with hugs and hellos. If you can't, it's ok.

You know I'm but an email/PM away if you need to talk/vent. Take the time you need and we'll be there when you're ready to come back.

Love ya, my friend. =)
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

+1

Do what you need to do and we'll be alright. Lots of love sent your way.

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Log in if you think playing the game for a while will help. Don’t log in because you feel obliged. This should be fun and something to give a distraction for a while if needed. Any Alexis sightings will be welcome but if there are none that is equally welcome as it means you are taking the time for other things that you need.
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

_JM_ wrote:Log in if you think playing the game for a while will help. Don’t log in because you feel obliged. This should be fun and something to give a distraction for a while if needed. Any Alexis sightings will be welcome but if there are none that is equally welcome as it means you are taking the time for other things that you need.
Couldn't have said it better myself. you take care of you first.

*HUG*
davicurtistaggart

just so...

please,do whatever you need to be alright.we'll be waiting for lexie's grand return(how can it be any less than grand?)and,in the meantime hoping and praying for the best for you.and if you should suddenly feel a strange pressure encompassing your knees,know that a little hin has finally mastered the art of the psionic hug for you
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I'm finally home for a little while, which means I'll be able to play a bit more. I still have a lot of work to do related to this loss, so I won't be IG much. I'm still not alright, but someday seems closer now, and I can fake it a lot better. I've missed the game a lot and I'm really looking forward to playing again. Thanks to all who have said kind things; it means a great deal to me.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

*sends lot of love*

Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

*squeezies tighttighttight*

Missed you too! Glad to see you're getting better - things like this take time. Looking forward to see you IG!

And again, take your time and don't rush into it. =)
We'll be happy to see you on if and when you feel like it. =)
Without "me", it's just "aweso".
davicurtistaggart

just so...

welcome back!eagerly awaiting any chance to see you!take care and hope to see you soon :)
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I'll probably be gone from today until about a week from today, around the 21st. If not gone, then I'll have very limited play-time. Have fun and I'll see you when I get back!

_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Hope to see you then.
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

So, we were driving to Michigan the past few days to pick up our new baby lamb (who is, by the way, ADORABLE; he looks like a fawn with a perm!), and it took longer than we had planned. Seems we need at least a little sleep. :) Anyway, we'll be home in a couple hours and back in game either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in answering PMs!

Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

Yay baby lamb!

Take all the rest you need!

... and then when you're awake and rested, you have no excuse not to post pictures! ;)
_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Looking forward to seeing you in game. Rest well and I hope the drive went well.
Doug Danger
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Doug Danger »

Rudiki wrote:So, we were driving to Michigan the past few days to pick up our new baby lamb (who is, by the way, ADORABLE; he looks like a fawn with a perm!), and it took longer than we had planned. Seems we need at least a little sleep. :) Anyway, we'll be home in a couple hours and back in game either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay in answering PMs!
You went got a what now?
for a pet?
Just be carefull about one thing, if its a He!, they show thier teritory by locking horns and fighting, when another Ram isn't around ( grown ram) to spar with, they tend to buck you from behind with thier horns.. A friend who used to play NWN had sheep growing up, that was his warning, don't turn your back on him and then he turned to show me something and wham! hit from behind! :D unless he has had his twins trimmed? all of those never made to a big size around his farm before being sold for...you know.... so I can't say what thier demeanor is without them... :)
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Alright now, you've slept long enough! Get up and get IG!

Kidding! Glad you guys are back safe and sound. Sweet dreams!
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
davicurtistaggart

just so...

hope you got back safe and sound from a wonderful trip!
ol' rudiki had a farm,e-i-e-i-o!and on this farm he had one of everything,e-i
-e-i-o! :)
...and three guesses what frieda wants now(sigh!)
JD Smith

Re: just so...

Post by JD Smith »

davicurtistaggart wrote: ...and three guesses what frieda wants now(sigh!)
Rather fresh Rack of Lamb?
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Hi! The lamb is napping so I can get on for a bit :) He is way more exhausting than I imagined, mostly in that he is chewing on something every moment that he isn't asleep or penned, and in the house 99% of the stuff that he chews on is bad for him or valuable and easily damaged by chewing. (Plastic is his particular favorite, but electrical cords and books are runners-up.)

Rudiki has taken a photo with a digital camera, and we've mastered getting files off the camera and onto a computer, but getting it from the computer onto the forum still eludes me...
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

If you ever get too stuck and Rudi isn't about, feel free to email one of us and we'll put the images up for you :)
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)