Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

*sends big squeezies and tons of good mojo*
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

just so you know

Post by davicurtistaggart »

frieda,marckus,and ozenda set aside their differences and the game rules to join in the great quest for good juju!blessings and good feelings to both you and your sister :)
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

By the way, the Guinea fowl has completely recovered (and Akai and I have added the tube-feeding of birds to our skill sets). :)
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

Yay!

:D
_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Hooray for the guinea fowl and I hope they remain well and you don't have to use that new skill too often again.
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

_JM_ wrote:Hooray for the guinea fowl and I hope they remain well and you don't have to use that new skill too often again.
+infinity!

Sending a new wave of good mojo, squeezies and cookies!
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Thanks; Mojo badly, badly needed. A miracle would be nice.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

davicurtistaggart

just so you know

as you wish,frieda,marckus,and ozenda are now seeking said miracle,and are sending all the captured good mojo in the universe,but don't trust shakira when she offers to help with bird-feeding!hope you and your sister are doing well and that your miracle is soon on its way.
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Devastation.

_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Shit. Sympathies.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

*Sends lots of love your way*
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
davicurtistaggart

just so you know

so sorry :cry:
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

*HUGS*
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I will no longer be able to make the regular weekly meetings my characters are involved with on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I'll try to think of some reasonable IC excuse for this as soon as possible, but I might not be able to. In such case, please don't assume my characters are shirking their duties. I do feel very bad for letting the game down like this, and I am very, very sorry. I may be able to show up on occasion. When this storm is over (which will take several months at least) I will try to return, but if for any reason I can't, thank you all so, so much for all the good times.

_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

You shouldn’t feel bad about “letting the game down” as you are doing it rather than letting your family down and family comes first. I hope you do manage to show up on occasion as you will be missed but more important is that you need and deserve to have a break sometimes. My best wishes that you weather the rest of this storm and my gratitude for all the joy you have given other players.
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

We love you dear and you need to do what is important. As Jay said, family is important and that comes first. Please keep us updated if you can and Seamus and I send our love.

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Brayon
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Brayon »

Yeah man, take care of you Family First. We'll be here for you. *sends hugs and lots of Mojo*
davicurtistaggart

just so you know

don't worry,you aren't letting any of us down.blessings and good mojo for you and your family(and birdies!).i've been missing in action too often myself lately,so maybe frieda is part of the reason you've been absent. :) take care and hope everything swiftly gets better for you and yours,so we can get our lexie back!
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

*sends tons of big good vibrations and mojo*

I've told you before, RL and family and friends come first. =)
Don't worry about us - you are missed, but you are NOT letting any of us down!
I can't but repeat what Jay said on that.
Don't worry about an IC reason for your characters not to be there; you have enough to worry about as it is.
*YOU* cannot be there, and that's all we need to know.
Take all the time you need to take care of yourself and yours; we'll all be here when you get back, even if that's on occasion!

*squeezies again!*
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

I don't know when I'll be in game again. I'll try to make the meetings I've committed to each week, but I may not be able. I'm sorry for starting things and then not being here to further them; I will try to, but again, I may not be able. I believe I will be alright again someday, but I'm not alright now.

Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

*squeezies tight*

Tough times need time to heal from. Take the time you need and don't stress about the game. If you can jump in, even if just for a quick hello, we'll be there with hugs and hellos. If you can't, it's ok.

You know I'm but an email/PM away if you need to talk/vent. Take the time you need and we'll be there when you're ready to come back.

Love ya, my friend. =)
Tremayne7

Post by Tremayne7 »

+1

Do what you need to do and we'll be alright. Lots of love sent your way.

_JM_

Post by _JM_ »

Log in if you think playing the game for a while will help. Don’t log in because you feel obliged. This should be fun and something to give a distraction for a while if needed. Any Alexis sightings will be welcome but if there are none that is equally welcome as it means you are taking the time for other things that you need.
ambrosia

Post by ambrosia »

_JM_ wrote:Log in if you think playing the game for a while will help. Don’t log in because you feel obliged. This should be fun and something to give a distraction for a while if needed. Any Alexis sightings will be welcome but if there are none that is equally welcome as it means you are taking the time for other things that you need.
Couldn't have said it better myself. you take care of you first.

*HUG*
davicurtistaggart

just so...

please,do whatever you need to be alright.we'll be waiting for lexie's grand return(how can it be any less than grand?)and,in the meantime hoping and praying for the best for you.and if you should suddenly feel a strange pressure encompassing your knees,know that a little hin has finally mastered the art of the psionic hug for you