My apologies and promises

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

My apologies and promises

Post by Arkon »

I am sorry I have not been around at all lately. With nursing school in full swing I am finding very little time for much else besides spending some time with the family and studying. I know I have left a few things on the burner for FAR too long. As such I intend to have the foal situation as well as the drider situations dealt with within the week. Michi, if at all possible I would like to finish your plot up on Wednesday anytime after 2 pm. The foal I will spring on you all when I get a chance this week. I would also like to TRY and get Yari finished up this week sometime. I haven't even had time to open up the toolset and fix the cave he's taking over.

Again, I am very sorry folks. The team has my cell number so if anyone needs to get ahold of me for anything of dire importance feel free to have one of them msg me that way, otherwise continue to send PMs and if I have to i'll check them and answer them from my phone.
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Completely understood, completely no problem!

I will actually be around to play a bit this week, so it's good timing for me! Got a root canal scheduled on Wed. daytime; otherwise will try to be IG as much as possible, and on IRC so I can jump IG if given a heads up there.

Thanks, and again, no apologies are needed!
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

I will never forgive you for lying to me, Arkon.
10th post down: viewtopic.php?t=7814
:P