ADM Samhaim's Retirement

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Samhaim
Squire: Church of Pants

ADM Samhaim's Retirement

Post by Samhaim »

Yes folks it's true,

It's been a long time in the making and long overdue, but its time for me to graciously and quietly step away from the dm client. I want to send out a special thanks to everyone on the hala team, in particular Arkon, LP77, Dune, and Coffeedragon for making my time on the hala team a very enjoyable one.

I also want to thank you. Each and every hala player that made every moment I spent in the dm client a magical one. Give yourselves a pat on the back, and i'll see you all player side.

-Ex ADM Samhaim now just a common garden variety of Samhaim.

P.S. It is my intention to continue to play, just not dm. Thank you for the concern :)
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

You will be missed as a storyteller. You have made an impact on Hala as a world and upon me as a player.

Thank you for giving me the chance to grow with Aria and for helping me to create Peter. I know I will see you around.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Thank you for all the effort you have put in over the years. Your plots were good ones both in storyline and execution.
poizyn69
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by poizyn69 »

Thank you for your time and effort you have given to all of us. On an upside though, now you can spend your extra free time playing your characters with us. So...YAY!!!
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

yippers. brynjas prc quest was just awsome. thank you. I look forward to playing with you some time!
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Your plots were some of my favorite stories on Hala; especially the wonderfully compelling NPC's! "Gordel the Mighty" particularly will always be fondly remembered.
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

*big hugs* I told you personnally, but I'll say it again. THANK YOU!!

I deeply enjoyed all the events you DMed I could make. And you helped fashion Miellyana (Yana) greatly. Thankies!

See ya on the other side! =)
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Yep, "Gordel the Mighty" was wonderful! Thanks for all the good stuff you did.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]