Heads

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

NWDuneAuron
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Heads

Post by NWDuneAuron »

Some of you may have seen this on the Avlis forums: http://avlis.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115154

It works on Hala too, so if you're thinking of rolling up a new PC, you can try a new head out.
luminance
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by luminance »

If you use a head that doesn't show up in the toolset, though, your character will be headless to people who do not have this hack.

We now have a headless sailor lady on Arkaz due to this, condemned to wear a hood until she either gets fixed or the hacks are made copap standard. :(
corwink
Wiki Pioneer

Post by corwink »

Tell her to pm me and I'll fix her Lumi
Gone
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

So thats why she had a hat on her Hood! Brynja just assumed she was a hood wearing freak.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

These are are heads that were made available with the last copap hak update. Dune's fix above simply makes them available on character creation by putting the head models in your override folder. (This works because override files load on character creation, haks do not). If someone ends up with an invisible head, its not because of the haks which are, again, all the same copap-wide.
Starslayer_D
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Starslayer_D »

Aye.. one of my avlisian PC's suddenly is the headless doubleaxeman.