Incriminating photographs

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Incriminating photographs

Post by Guest »

Last edited by Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
timb

Post by timb »

I saw Archfarchnad kill and then eat small children.

-Timothy
Last edited by timb on Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Post by Void Hamlet »

* Waves. * Glad to see you again, timb. :twisted:

Seems I am the only nerd who for some reason is unable to see all CEP items in-game (even after re-downloading and re-installing everything, which took days).

Unholly lillends, just because of this I missed half the show at the Minya beach some time ago.

ARGH! :shock:
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and you have to make fortitude saves, you know it's a druid. -Cap'n Charlie
T'Holoth Shadowborn
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by T'Holoth Shadowborn »

What people fail to realise is that he's not wearing underwear in that picture, it's a tatoo.

:shock:
[i]Blessed is the mind too small for doubt[/i]
Though I walk through the vally in the shadows of daemons, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears.
.Kristina.
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by .Kristina. »

Post by Guest »

T'Holoth Shadowborn wrote:What people fail to realise is that he's not wearing underwear in that picture, it's a tatoo.

...how do you know that?
Badtznik

Post by Badtznik »

Guess who? :lol: :lol:
[ArcanE]
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by [ArcanE] »

Badtznik wrote:Guess who? :lol: :lol:
OMFG ... i just pissed myself i think ... the resemblance is stunning!
Flakey
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Flakey »

timb wrote:<-deleted post->
The fake picture and comments I do not mind, but this I do object to. it has nothing to do with the thread, and is offensive.

Post by Guest »

I agree Flakey and it has therefore been deleted.
Flakey

Post by Flakey »

Thank you Aiq.

Post by Guest »

Please also note that the picture was posted all in good fun. I know Arch's..activities... have always been a running joke. I would not have posted it if I thought it would offend you. Its purpose is totally opposite - to entertain, and just joke around. That being said if you find the picture upsetting in any way the entire thread can be deleted.
timb

Post by timb »

So... You deny it then Flakey? *Rummages for logs.*
Khaelindra

Post by Khaelindra »

timb wrote:*Rummages for logs.*
I trust you are joking in the spirit that Aiq started the thread for. :)
Gary Gygax wrote:
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved.
T'Holoth Shadowborn
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by T'Holoth Shadowborn »

Maybe he means logs as in building a log damn. Like a beaver. To flood things.
[i]Blessed is the mind too small for doubt[/i]
Though I walk through the vally in the shadows of daemons, I shall fear nothing. For I am what the daemon fears.
Zelle

Post by Zelle »

Good Afternoon, Class!

*chorus comes back* Good Afternoon, Teacher!

Today, Class, we will learn what a line is.

Now, many of you may have heard that a line is defined by two points in space, and while this is true, it is only . . .

Yes? What is it Timmy? No, you may not go to the bathroom. Cross your legs and hold it. This is important. Now where was I?

Oh yes. Lines. Right.

Now, lines can be seen everywhere you look. You all got in a line to get on the bus for school today, more or less. You draw bits of lines, straight and curved and such when you do the graffitti you all so love to decorate the park with. There is also another type of line, it's visible, but only with your mind . . .

*sighs* No, Timmy, you don't need special glasses. Yes, I can see you peed your pants. It reeks. Now keep quiet.

Now, THESE types of lines are even more important than the ones you can see. The most important thing to remember about them is that you do not want to cross them.

It's really not a hard thing to do, the hardest part is making sure you see it in the first place. Now, some of you will be better at this than others, and some of you . . .

Timmy stop humping Krissy's leg!

That's it! Detention for you young man! Class dismissed!

*grabs the child by the ear and hauls him out of the class*
<Hoplite> Prop your digging yourself he hugest hole ever bro
<Prophecy67> could be
* Lie takes the shovel from Prophecy67
<Hoplite> Your using a back hoe, drunk, in a china shop
<Prophecy67> The hoe
<Prophecy67> is she cute ?
<Hoplite> Considering your drunk, yes
Anyamaur

Post by Anyamaur »

Zelle wrote:Good Afternoon, Class!

*chorus comes back* Good Afternoon, Teacher!

Today, Class, we will learn what a line is.

Now, many of you may have heard that a line is defined by two points in space, and while this is true, it is only . . .

Yes? What is it Timmy? No, you may not go to the bathroom. Cross your legs and hold it. This is important. Now where was I?

Oh yes. Lines. Right.

Now, lines can be seen everywhere you look. You all got in a line to get on the bus for school today, more or less. You draw bits of lines, straight and curved and such when you do the graffitti you all so love to decorate the park with. There is also another type of line, it's visible, but only with your mind . . .

*sighs* No, Timmy, you don't need special glasses. Yes, I can see you peed your pants. It reeks. Now keep quiet.

Now, THESE types of lines are even more important than the ones you can see. The most important thing to remember about them is that you do not want to cross them.

It's really not a hard thing to do, the hardest part is making sure you see it in the first place. Now, some of you will be better at this than others, and some of you . . .

Timmy stop humping Krissy's leg!

That's it! Detention for you young man! Class dismissed!

*grabs the child by the ear and hauls him out of the class*
:? :?:
Khaelindra

Post by Khaelindra »

He means "look and think before you do, keeping in mind that what shouldn't be done, shouldn't be done". :idea:
Gary Gygax wrote:
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved.
Void Hamlet
Area Builder

Post by Void Hamlet »

Khaelindra wrote:He means "look and think before you do, keeping in mind that what shouldn't be done, shouldn't be done". :idea:
Precisely. Anything thrown out of context IC or OOC can be useful for the skilled Malefactor. Like, this:

(It regards the helmet that Khaelindra's PC wears.)

:wink:
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and you have to make fortitude saves, you know it's a druid. -Cap'n Charlie
Khaelindra

Post by Khaelindra »

That big dragon was kind of heavy on the neck, i must confess... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gary Gygax wrote: