Tel!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

Tel!

Post by silverdragonams »

Please respect the quarantine, even if the server resets and the barricades are no longer in place. There will be an announcement when the quarantine is over.

Please send me a PM if Tel is the last place you logged out with an active character.
silverdragonams
Head DM

There may be a miscommunication that I should clear up so it doesn't cause confusion.

The creature seen in Tel before the undead attacked was an imp.

The creature seen with Ala 'al Din was a fire mephit. I'm sure I mentioned that, but dialog is easy to miss with so many people, and the floaty didn't specify.

They look very similar IG, but IC'ly you guys would have been seeing two very different creatures.
p0m
Major DM

Post by p0m »

[i]Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers.[/i]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Juuuuust an observation....

seems like there are several people doing research on their own and running to NPCs with the problem, but nobody is talking to each other?

I will be in the client Monday night, around same time as last week for research and/or execution of plans.

(Haha p0m ;) )
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

shhh! keep your observations to yourself missy :P
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
silverdragonams
Head DM

Efreet Ash and other tokens!

First, these and any other little tokens I might give serve no purpose when it comes plot. Don't worry about researching them right now. I've given them to you for 2 reasons.

1. This helps me keep track of who participated in which event.

2. I'm conducting an experiment!

IC'ly consider these valuable crafting components that only a true master artisan can use for the creation of extraordinary magical items.

You can't use them in regular crafting but you can use them in other ways.

Save them for use in future plots.
Sell or trade them.
Research them either with an NPC or, preferably, with other PCs to see if you can make something from it. For example, if you want to turn your ash into a powerful potion, talk to Lloyd or get a group together and conduct your own experiments them PM me about what you did. PCs who work and RP together will get bonus points.

Or, if, at the end of the plot you don't want to bother with any of that you can turn in whatever tokens you've collected for an item off the pallet.
silverdragonams
Head DM

I owe you all an apology. I'd hoped to get the final event to wrap up plot with Tel put together for Monday night, but I've simply not had time this week to get IG and get you all going in the right direction.

So, instead of a big event, there will be one, smaller, related event at the Temple of Kord, Monday night at 7pm Eastern time. Anyone who has reason to be hanging around the Temple (helping the sick...) is welcome to witness it. Actual participation will be limited - you'll see why when it happens.

After that though, I'd suggest another meeting to share research notes, maybe come up with a plan...
silverdragonams
Head DM

No event tonight since the next event will be PC planned. I'd suggest next Monday night or the week after since this seems to be a good time for most involved.
ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by ambrosia »

Sorry I missed you all on Saturday, gang. My computer went bleeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrgh Friday night. Happily, Gray came to my rescue and was able to work on it and fix it over the weekend.

It's all better now. 8)
Nastr0nd
Major DM

Post by Nastr0nd »

Next monday is good for me.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Just so people don't get mad....

The official end of the plot will be tonight at at 8pm Eastern Time with the choosing of the judges. The actual pageant will be bonus time :)
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Ha-HAH! You thought you could end the plot but you underestimated our endurance! Our ability to talk and talk and talk! To be like Roy...though at least he prepared his ahead of time...

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0331.html

And as we were standing rather than walking the "maybe we should make that part of the wish clearer" discussion went on...

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0332.html
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

_JM_ wrote:Ha-HAH! You thought you could end the plot but you underestimated our endurance! Our ability to talk and talk and talk! To be like Roy...though at least he prepared his ahead of time...

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0331.html

And as we were standing rather than walking the "maybe we should make that part of the wish clearer" discussion went on...

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0332.html

LMAO
General DM AVAILABILITY - I'm starting to look for trouble... (11/25/18)
silverdragonams
Head DM

I should have a quiet hour tomorrow between 7 and 8pm Eastern (23:00-midnight gmt) if that will work for y'all to make your wish. :)
silverdragonams
Head DM

10 minute bump
silverdragonams
Head DM

Sorry folks, I'd had every intention to log into the client for the beauty pageant and pass out plot rewards, but I don't think I'm going to make it.

I'd also planned on having "Hangate's Hottest" (and hairiest) compete. So...maybe it's not such a bad thing.

I'll try to catch folks for plot rewards as I can this week.