apologies to last night's tower group

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

ambrosia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

apologies to last night's tower group

Post by ambrosia »

Good morning! :D

I'm sorry I was not myself last night. I was still a little upset about something entirely unrelated that had happened earlier in the evening, but I thought I was "ok" to play again. It seems my attempts to remain quieter and listen and 'be' still came off as 'something is wrong.'

I really appreciate the inquireries I received this lastnight/this morning. I do feel supported and it isn't anything you all did or didn't do. (or anything Hala related for that matter) The level of concern tells me it would have been better if I hadn't have logged in, so I'm sorry. :(

I was motivated by a desire to see you all and play with my friends, not have my presence turn into a self-drama moment or something to make you all concerned. (Nerice would kick my butt)

Since Nerice obviously 'felt off' to most of you last night, you may either blame her puppeteer, or you keep it IC and we'll just blame Nastr0nd and Zombie. :twisted:
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Heya,

For what it's worth I thought you did fine playing Nerice, and I'm glad you got IG (personally I always am glad when you log in, no matter what). I think people were maybe sending you concerned tells because they knew you'd had something upsetting happen to you due to my conveying your apologies earlier. In any case, it's all good, and no apology is needed. We have all been there, and we have all had our "off" days playing our chars. I can speak for myself, but I'm also sure that nobody else saw it as a "self-drama" thing, either; we totally know you're not like that, so don't EVEN worry! :D
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
EyesOfAngels
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by EyesOfAngels »

pfff.. so not an issue. :) Like I told you last night.. I didn't even notice (because there was so much text to try to read and keep up with) :D

besides, it was the first time my character met Nerice.. so he just thinks shes weird. :D j/k!
_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

To be honest I hadn't noticed. Jay was sitting close enough to Nerice that he could hear her whispers so I didn't think you were being that quiet. It was good to see Nerice.
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by davicurtistaggart »

no problem and no apologies necessary.hope your RL difficulty is all cleared up,and looking forward to seeing nerice again real soon....and a bump to frieda's description of nerice! :)
Druid523
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Druid523 »

We love you, Ambs! :) I'm always glad to see you log on, and I've never had a bad time because of you, even if you felt your mood affected our fun. It didn't. So log on without hesitation!
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

Wasn't there, but just want to say I hope things are alright now and ...
Love you, Amby!
:D
General DM AVAILABILITY - I'm starting to look for trouble... (11/25/18)