A gathering??

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

AmusedApathy
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

A gathering??

Post by AmusedApathy »

Okies, so I posted this on the Avlis forums, but I'm getting some dutchies in town at the end of September (with the promise of freshly imported stroopwaffles), and I'm proposing a gathering the weekend of Sept. 25/26 in Portland, OR.

In my heart of hearts, I don't think anyone lives out this way, but if you do, hit me up for details and I'll fill you in!

AA
EyesOfAngels
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by EyesOfAngels »

well.. I used to live in Portland years ago. Probably my favorite part of the country. It doesn't take much extra time to drive to the coast or the mountains.. both of which are unbelievably scenic. Unfortunately, I'm on the other side now.
luminance
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by luminance »

I saw this on Avlis too, but didn't reply there 'cause I haven't got an Avlis native PC. If it's all CoPaP, can Arkaz players come too? I know there's a few of us fairly close to Portland who might be able to make it.
AmusedApathy
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by AmusedApathy »

Mostly, I'm arranging it for Mhog & Demonlady to meet some folks while they are in town... but I don't see why it can't be just a big general meetup. ;-)

I was thinking getting a park permit, so we could have a big BBQ and some adult type beverages.

Spread the word, and let me know numbers...