-players wanted-

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Post by But I Ain't Got Wings »

Ulfhednar plot has been finished. thank you to all the players that were involved. I enjoyed myself, and hope you all did as well. If any wish to PM me OOC questions/comments about the plot or let me know what you enjoyed and what you didnt please feel free. thanks again for the fun peeps!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

MY... Look at the date?!

PLAYERS are welcome to search Ysgard and Hala for Little Green Men,

IF you find one.. please PM me the location, who is in the party and the time.

NOTE- I cant get in the client today to DM.. BUT I set up some fun I hope.. do be good little players and find my little green men.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

But I Ain't Got Wings wrote:MY... Look at the date?!

PLAYERS are welcome to search Ysgard and Hala for Little Green Men,

IF you find one.. please PM me the location, who is in the party and the time.

NOTE- I cant get in the client today to DM.. BUT I set up some fun I hope.. do be good little players and find my little green men.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

They are still out there for people that have not found one yet. Remember, if you do, PM me! (I think they will be in view for the rest of today, but I don't know when their vacation ends and will go back into hiding making shoes for the year :) )
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

the little green men are gone again.... thank you all for playing along.

those of you that didnt find any I am sorry.. I think I will do something like this again next year... I know I had fun with it..

the player that was stuck on Arkaz... PM me as I said, when you can get back to Hala and I will have something special for you.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

BOO!

this thread seems to a place where I spoke to the players OOCly about myself DMing.

I wanted to say a few things.

1) I cant check the boards very much, but I do at least look for PMs addressed to me close to daily. If you post something that you feel I should read please do PM me with a Link so I dont miss it.

2) Jay you are always a pleasure to DM and as for wanting to run away before making Rolls don't sweat it (FYI I didnt even see that post till somebody else pointed it out to me).

3) And if any of you happen to being DMed by myself, feel free to send me tells and make rolls anytime you wish. I am not a 'roll nazi' . Though I do sometimes make different choices on how I 'judge' rolls.

4) Also look for in the coming months multi open events hosted by myself.

PARTY ON!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

players wanted again!

time- Saturday the 30th @ 7PM pacific, 10PM Eastern, SUNDAY at 2:00GMT

server- ysgard preferably, but I maybe bouncing around hala as well.

why-
trying to get more people involved in my next major plot, many of you have already been dealing with my Ice Berg, but Saturday I will be doing a bit more, EVERYONE is welcome

how- just be on the server, there is no meeting place or kick off time, or what ever, just go have fun and I may drop in on you.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

But I Ain't Got Wings wrote:players wanted again!

time- Saturday the 30th @ 7PM pacific, 10PM Eastern, SUNDAY at 2:00GMT

server- ysgard preferably, but I maybe bouncing around hala as well.

why-
trying to get more people involved in my next major plot, many of you have already been dealing with my Ice Berg, but Saturday I will be doing a bit more, EVERYONE is welcome

how- just be on the server, there is no meeting place or kick off time, or what ever, just go have fun and I may drop in on you.

thought to add 2 more things to this, any alignment is welcome, and any level

(note I do try to scale things to parties and PCs, but for the most part I dont OVERLY worry about doing this, if you are level 2 you maybe running as level 2s should, and if you are level 40, then you may quickly bore, because you can kill dragons with you hands tied behind your back)

thanks!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

_JM_
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by _JM_ »

Not Jayem after he came out of the Alliance Trade Hall. Too much hair on head, too little on face, but otherwise resemblance is striking.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

_JM_ wrote:otherwise resemblance is striking.
HAHA no no.. a picture from a favorite movie of mine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shining_%28film%29

the eyes rolled up and frozen teeth do fit Jay just outside the Alliance Trade park though :)
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

players wanted

Post by davicurtistaggart »

no,it's jayem's evil twin...jayen! :)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Thanks for those of you who made it on Saturday!

I also want to give some of the euro player a chance to play too! So I am going to be DMing again july 4th! at 20 GMT, that is 1PM pacific.

Same rules as last time.

Will be on Ysgard. This is not meant to be an event where you win... just be on the server and I may drop in on you. :twisted:

All levels and all alignments welcome.

ALSO-here are some times and dates I am planing the next major events for this plot. These dates and times may change...

july 15th 10AM pacific, 1PM eastern, 17 GMT
july 29th noon pacific, 3PM eastern, 19 GMT
august 5th noon pacific, 3PM eastern, 19 GMT
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

thanks for showing up Peeps :)
sorry about the server issues at the end...

A.N. sorry you didnt make it back after the crash. PM me if you wish details, or gather them IG from others.

note the dates in the post above, I think those will be my final DM event dates for this plot.

CHEERS!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

KALTE! what does it mean?

Hehe, I am going to start gearing up for the next event in this plot. It happens (see above) july 15th 10AM pacific, 1PM eastern, 17 GMT.

What I would like from you all is to PM me your character name and levels if you expect to attend. Also if your character has Ice Crystals, please tell me how many.

This next event in open to all characters as the last events were, but a few of you have already been involved one way or another so you need to make sure you bring the PC you have been involved with in the plot.

If you do not PM me your character level and stuff, you ARE STILL INVITED. I am just trying to make sure I set things up based on the party or parties that might be involved...... SO when you all die it will not be an accident, simply part of the plan. :D

anyways hope to see a few of you guys sunday.
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

But I Ain't Got Wings wrote:KALTE! what does it mean?

Hehe, I am going to start gearing up for the next event in this plot. It happens (see above) july 15th 10AM pacific, 1PM eastern, 17 GMT.

What I would like from you all is to PM me your character name and levels if you expect to attend. Also if your character has Ice Crystals, please tell me how many.

This next event in open to all characters as the last events were, but a few of you have already been involved one way or another so you need to make sure you bring the PC you have been involved with in the plot.

If you do not PM me your character level and stuff, you ARE STILL INVITED. I am just trying to make sure I set things up based on the party or parties that might be involved...... SO when you all die it will not be an accident, simply part of the plan. :D

anyways hope to see a few of you guys sunday.
viewtopic.php?t=9519 in case you missed it (last post on that thread)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

thanks for the fun peeps. I had a blast with you all!

I am very sorry to the person I jumped out of the start tent and threw into the middle of the party

Also forgive my newbie DM mistakes, there are to many to list.

Next event will be

feel free to PM me with questions or research or what ever you like pertaining to this plot :D
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

roll call!

please PM me your character classes and levels if you plan to be in my next Kalte event.

this is still an open event, I am just trying to gauge the party level for spawns and such.

thanks!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

*BUMP*

been getting some R and R.

But I will be starting the 2600 mile trip home soonish.

see you all on Sunday!
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

we survived! :D

next sunday is no longer an 'event' since the characters kicked so much ass today, and were so GOOD! (you all are going to get 20 good points :twisted: !..... . . JK).

still next sunday at about this time :arrow: august 5th noon pacific, 3PM eastern, 19 GMT. any character that has been involved with the last 2 events for this plot OR simply the last 1, should try to be on the servers so they can be Visited! :shock:

thanks for the fun folks 8)
But I Ain't Got Wings
Major DM

Bump Bump, Sunday if you where in the last to event try to be on Hala or Ysgard so I can give you some goodies :D