Aasimar

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Greye Vernados
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Aasimar

Post by Greye Vernados »

Hello,

I made a Aasimar today, but i have the feeling something went wrong.
I do not have the abilitie light, nor the resist 5, i also see a skin in my inventory.

Is there something i should do more? I logged back in and talk to the NPC again as stated, but she did not do anything.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and i get the error message initiate__disease:main
Greye Vernados

Post by Greye Vernados »

Anyone?
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

aasimar

Post by davicurtistaggart »

i thought that the character customizer was still out of order.that might be the reason for your problem :?
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

Yes the custom character creator has been a bit out of sorts, and we have been unable to track the problem.

I've taken a look at your character and it did correctly change the race, I have also attempted a fix to see if it will apply the resistances and such, so if you could log in and check and let me know. If that doesn't work I may have a few other ideas to try.

As for the error message on initiate__disease:main, you can ignore that, as it is an artifact some some script testing.
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

I have also been told that taking the character to portal to Avlis and then returning to Hala fixes some of the problems.

I still have never gotten the light ability on either of my Aasimar, but both have the cold resistance.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel
Greye Vernados

Post by Greye Vernados »

Ah thanks, well i looked and i don't have the light ability, nor the resistance.
As for portaling to Avlis, first have to find the portal to try that out.
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

Not sure the portalling to Avlis works, but, I know in the past we did have someone portal to Arkaz, in which it worked I believe.

I'll take a few more looks and see what I can come up with and see if we can get it fixed correctly.
Trinity
Veteran DM

Post by Trinity »

the light ability is a token, any dm thats on should be able to give it to you
Tremayne7
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Tremayne7 »

Thanks Trinity! Will poke to see if someone's on next time I log one on. :D
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

"If life is a hankerchief, love is the embrodery that makes it more beautiful." - Alexis Dufresne Montjoie

"A Tyrite, a thief, a ranger and a preppy elf were sitting in a bar with a druidess..." -Aranel