Easterish Event!

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Zombie
Veteran DM

Easterish Event!

Post by Zombie »

Im going to run ‘something’ the weekend after Easter but I don’t know what that something is. So, this is your chance to pitch me an idea that is Easter / Ostara themed and if I like it and can think of a way to do it (so that rules out draco-rabbits) I’ll run it!
I do have a fall back idea for just in case.

Oh, and happy Easter from Grovel!

Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

easterish event

Post by davicurtistaggart »

a persistent little hin demands that i request anything...anything,as long as it involves lotsa cuddly bunnies(sigh!) :)
JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by JD Smith »

A dinner party featuring roast rabbit?
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
AmusedApathy
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by AmusedApathy »

Egg Hunt (not necessarily bright colorful easter eggs... could be rainbow dragon eggs... or even strange fey timepieces)

Huge town dinner? Have Elor put up a huge table in Mirtho Rest, invite everyone... make sure the creepy uncle dude that every family has shows up, along with the other family member that gets drunk at every big gathering... (those two seem universal, if you have a family dinner and more than 10 people show up)

Easter Baskets - Hide them around... give grovel a set of bunny ears... fill them with treats and goodies?

egg rolling contest.... not sure how exactly to pull that one off within the mechanics of the game

How many jelly beans in the jar guessing contest?

Just a couple of thoughts....