So ... something strange happened to Ro ...

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

JD Smith
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

So ... something strange happened to Ro ...

Post by JD Smith »

Logged in to Hala Saturday morning to sell some things. Went into Ro's room at the Amazon Hall and in opened up her chest there. Took some things out; put some things in. Then left the Hall. Saw Seamus at the fire; so chatted a bit. Seamus left and Ro went off to sell the things. She returned to the Hall and re-entered her room. I had to log for a bit. Logged back in sometime later wanting to put more stuff into her chest. Got the message that the chest was locked. Tried leaving the room. Got the message that the door was locked. Ro's key to Room 7 is still in her inventory; but apparently opens nothing any more??? Ro is apparently being held hostage in her room in the Amazon Hall; by said room.

What to do? I know I could probably pop her out of the room by logging into Ysgard; but I'm sure that wouldn't do anything to change the fact that her key is suddenly not opening her locks. Help?
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
albonia

Post by albonia »

Not sure what the problem with the key is. Maybe it needs a server reset to cure the key problem. If you want i can login with Ginah tonight at bout 18:00GMT to let Ro out.

Let me know
A quote from a mage, without my magic I am just an Elf in a bathrobe.
Sable
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Sable »

just for reference, is there a chance that you wandered into the wrong room by accident before you logged out? (as I note you did not try to open the chest before logging). If the mod reset whilst you were off line, then the doors will have closed with you in the wrong room and so trapped.
"Abash'd the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely” John Milton
JD Smith

Post by JD Smith »

Can't see how I could have wandered into a wrong room. All the rooms are locked; and I need my key to open the door to my room. Also; there were no other Amazons logged in; so no open roooms. Plus; the room visually looks like the right room.

Don't think a reset's going to help. Looks like there has already been one (or at least one) that happened since Saturday. All I can see on the area map is the room Ro's in; without a reset having happened, I'd still be able to see the halls of the Hall outside the room. Sure; we can try to get Ro out
A.N. Imus: Simon Colin Bernard
Victoria DeVitale: thankya
Victoria DeVitale: I need something shorter
Victoria DeVitale: Sim?
Sable
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Sable »

already open rooms were what I was thinking. Nearly done it a few times, so thought it best to just check
"Abash'd the Devil stood, And felt how awful goodness is, and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely” John Milton
Nastr0nd
Major DM

Post by Nastr0nd »

All sorted.