Friday 13th Fey Tel Event! (July)

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Zombie
Veteran DM

Friday 13th Fey Tel Event! (July)

Post by Zombie »

Will be running an event focusing around making an attempt to pry the fey out of the Tel woods. I wont be making an in game post about this but feel free to turn up any way.

Time: Saturday 14th 7am at GMT +12 (likely Friday night for most of you) This is close to Amazon time if that helps.
Place: Gather outside the Tel gates
Level: Aimed at characters who can survive the fey. Low lvs are ok but will likely die and feel useless.

Start time will be pretty firm so try to be on time. You will be able to catch up if you are late, up to a certain point. Once we are near the end of the event late comers won’t be able to join. Don’t count on a DM jump though as I will likely be busy trying to keep up….
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

I believe that comes to 1400 CDT
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Bump. Happening this week.
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
diermace1
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by diermace1 »

*Pug starts to get excited and packs a couple of fresh clean underwear for the trip*
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Thanks to everyone who came out to support my event. Special thanks to Nas for sorting out the transitions for the relocated fey and to Moonyju for building the very beutiful pit.

I hope you all had fun, even those who didnt know much of the story. Was a bit more running round after 2 NPCs than I had expected so I didnt make any of the flavour shouts that I had intended to....

This was one of the first stories I started as a DM so it is something special for me to see it come to a close, sort of. Over two years ago! Imagine that.

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of the Fey Queen story over the years, it is you guys who make DMing fun!

The poor queen will be licking her wounds for a while and I have other stories to tell :)
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Was a great story and event. One of the best I have been in for a long time. Thanks for the time you took to make it believable... and I won't soon forgive you for having Aranel's actions cause the deaths of small animals...
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

negative energy bursts from tel woods

Post by davicurtistaggart »

and frieda isn't speaking to me for not being there to save the small creatures!seriously,sorry i couldn't make it;the"meanie queenie "has been one of the things i just loved to hate,and i'm glad her downfall was an epic.hope everybody had fun,and thanks again for all your creativity and hard work.
Moonyju
Minor DM

Post by Moonyju »

One word: FUN!

Although I was lagging quite a bit, which was a pain to navigate... I probably missed most of the golem names, but the Pinata one cracked me up..! :D

Thank you, Zombie!
(and to all who helped Zombie!)
albonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by albonia »

Yes i was fun thanks Zombie.
A quote from a mage, without my magic I am just an Elf in a bathrobe.
Starslayer_D
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Starslayer_D »

Very enjoyable though some confusion about tasks made several of us drudge up and down the whole complex a few times :).