interesting times

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

interesting times

Post by Akai »

If one of my characters has run past lately without saying hello, or you've wanted to talk with me IG and I haven't got back to you, my apologies! Seems my keyboard's stopped working. The touchpad's still working, so I'm able to do some gaming that way, but for typing I have to switch to an external keyboard, which doesn't have a touchpad, and the lamb has destroyed the mouse...

For Psye's event in an hour I'll give it a try switching out keyboards depending on whether talking or clicking is called for, but expect that to be almost prohibitively clunky :(

This coming week I'll have to try to get it repaired; while it's at a shop I'll be using my waify reserve laptop which can barely run NWN, so I may be out of game for some time.

(Will let Rudiki report on the ongoing bee invasion...)
Rudiki
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Rudiki »

Yip. After nightmares, woke up this morning to a buncha bees in the bedroom. We're afraid there's a hive in the wall. :( Interesting times, indeed.
13thHour : [Tell] *your alignment has long since passed any possible further move to 'sexy' due to reinventing the scale*

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lexy]Lexy on the Wiki![/url]
sinn
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by sinn »

[i]"Zee cabbage does not run away from zee corn-beef."[/i]
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

Sorry to those I missed yesterday! My computer just stopped, poof! and wouldn't turn back on again. So I packed it up to go to the repair place... but since the repair place isn't open 'til Sunday, I spent this morning Googling on the backup laptop, and by the magic of the internet it seems mostly fixed now, knock wood!

(Still has to go back in Sunday to get the replacement keyboard replaced, so will probably miss the Defenders meeting yet again..:( )
Akai
Wearer of the Holy Pants

Post by Akai »

On second replacement, keyboard still not working; with luck (in short supply this month) will try again tomorrow; but if you see me IG and I don't type or type hardly at all, that's why. (I'm also likely to be scarce on the boards and on IRC 'til it's fixed.)