Potential guild - assassins academy

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

IRefuteThee
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Potential guild - assassins academy

Post by IRefuteThee »

I was wondering if there was any interest in putting together an assassins academy of sorts, or just an academy.

It wouldn't be so much the classical guild that goes out and murders people but a school that teaches weapons, tactics and rogue skills- especially to low level characters. The "targets" could be NPCs but more than likely monsters or creatures. I'm open to suggestions, it might be a fun project. Maybe it could be a psudo-secret organization like the freemasons.

We could discuss alignment if we would want it open to all or only to attract a certain aspect of society.

I figure we would need at least 4 people to get it rolling.
Why not roll up an evil monk ranger or rogue? Or a neutral one, explore a drastically different class or race than you're used to.
We could think of a unique spot for out academy HQ.

Ideas and comments?
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

There have been a few secret/semi secret guilds and groups. Some formal and some not. I suspect you would have trouble getting and keeping the numbers to get a group off the ground.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
IRefuteThee
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by IRefuteThee »

I'm hoping if players don't have characters already that would fit they might want to take a crack at a new character-especially with the low level adventures as of late.