Obscene Postings

All players are expected to read all rules posted in this Forum. Ignorance is not an excuse for violation of Server Rules

Moderator: Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

Obscene Postings

Post by Arkon »

Ok folks look. I don't like having to play moderator. I don't like our staff having to play forum moderators. Any time we are stuck doing this is more time that we are off the server and not DMing for you all or building the world.

That being said, I'm going to ask, one more time, that people please realize that Hala doesn't have a Rant section for a reason. We don't want to hear them. If you have a problem with something someone on the staff does, please email it to me and it will be addressed. If you are uncomfortable emailing/PMing me because it is about me, send it to Nob.

What I don't want to see posted on the public forums are anymore OOC flames, threats, or directed obscenities because someone says something you don't like or the team does something you don't like. There are a few people who have begun making a habit of doing this and I am not joking anymore when I say that I will start restricting forum access for those people if it does not stop. I will not name names, you who are doing it know who you are. If this posts steps on your toes, likely you are guilty of some of it. Take this as your warning.

There will be a 3 step system for dealing with this.

This is the pre-step, this posting.

Step 1: You will be PMed about the offensive post and it will be removed.

Step 2: You will lose posting privledges for a week

Step 3: We will ban you from the forums.

I want to DM, Build, and Play.... not play forum police. So don't make me.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!