Regarding World Portals

All players are expected to read all rules posted in this Forum. Ignorance is not an excuse for violation of Server Rules

Moderator: Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

Regarding World Portals

Post by Arkon »

Knowledge of the whereabouts of portals is OOC knowledge until your character finds/hears about the portal ICly.

What does this mean to you? It means if you are a level 3 character running around on Hala and you were made on Hala, then you have no knowledge of there even being portals to other worlds. You will not gain that knowledge until you learn it ICly.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT send other players tells asking them where portals are.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT metagame the portals.

I have already had once instance of this and as such, this rule is being made.

Anyone caught metagaming a world portal will find themselves Vault Jailed on Hala for a period of time to be determined. Also, I will be coordinating with the world you attempted to portal to to have your bic deleted from their vault.

Hala is an RP world. As such, RP, find the portals, and enjoy the game. DO NOT Metagame our portals.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

When the portal to Avlis, or Arkaz, or any other world in which we may be linked to, is not working, you CAN not just go and log into the world in which you were trying to get to. This constitutes World Hopping, and also can fall under duping, both of which are a BANNABLE offense.

If you find a world portal that is not working, you should 1: Confirm that it wasn't some fluke by waiting a few minutes and trying again. 2: Check and see if anyone else has reported that the portal is not working. 3. Report it yourself if no one else has. 4. Await the teams response and instructions before trying to continue use of the portal.

Yes, we know that sometimes there are events that you may be involced in, or think you need to be present for on other worlds, but taking matters into your own hands and World Hopping, may get you there faster in the short term, but in the long term, it probably won't matter as much if you are banned.

Honestly, all of this should have gone without saying.