Regarding Hala Custom Races

All players are expected to read all rules posted in this Forum. Ignorance is not an excuse for violation of Server Rules

Moderator: Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

Regarding Hala Custom Races

Post by Arkon »

Hala's custom races are for play on the Hala server. We provide them to you to enhance the fun factor of the world. As such, here are a few rules regarding them.

#1 The RP Rule: Play a race as it's meant to be played. If you want to play a drow, fine, play a drow. But play a drow the way it's meant to be played. Intollerable of sunlight. Dislike of surfacers. The whole 9 yards.

This applies to every race we have. PLAY THEM CORRECTLY.

If you want to play outside of the norm of that race, you MUST, I repeat, MUST obtain Staff Approval prior to the creation of the character. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Dont' try to skirt this, we will know as we will keep a record of all characters approved to play outside the norm. The only time a character not on our list will be allowed to move outside the norm is if there are RP reasons for it to happen. Again, this is subject to team approval depending on the severity of the deviation from the norm.

#2 The Portal Rule: Do not ever, I repeat, ever make a custom race character on this world and try to immediately portal it over to another world. It is rude. It annoys both us, and the worlds you go to. If you want to come to Hala to play a special race, then play it on Hala until that character has experienced Hala. As it is, I was forced to shut down the portal area for any character under level 7 for this specific reason. Do not try to circumvent this. If you are caught trying to create a character on Hala just to pop them over to play on your favorite world, expect there to be issues. I will contact the world you go to and request you be sent back to us.

More to come as I think of them.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!