Requesting PrC's

All players are expected to read all rules posted in this Forum. Ignorance is not an excuse for violation of Server Rules

Moderator: Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Requesting PrC's

Post by Psye Shaar »

PrC requests:

All PrC requests must be sent to the Hala PrC Manager

If you are looking to create either a Red Dragon Disciple or Palemaster, then this must be requested BEFORE your character is created due to the power and nature of the classes. Failure to abide by this rule will mean the PrC is refused except under extreme circumstances whereby it will become a team decision based on the reasoning behind the request, as well as the players standing within the teams view.

PrC's should always be requested as soon as you realise that a class may be fitting to your PC's concept, even if you change your mind and decide against it at a later date.

Meeting all of the prerequisites DOES NOT guarantee a PrC being unlocked. Taking all the relevent stats/feats and then requesting a PrC is more likely to get it refused than accepted unless all of those stats/feats were obviously IC to have been taken up to that point.

This also means that when you request a PrC, don't expect to recieve it next level-up. The team may decide to watch your PC for as long we deem necessary until we decide that your PC is worthy of it. While a class may suit your PC wonderfully for build purposes, this is an RP server and as such, it's the RP basis of what the PrC would add to your PC that will be taken into account and NOT how uber it can make the character.
Last edited by Psye Shaar on Fri May 25, 2007 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

As an addition to this, could you also try to give us some idea of your playing times/time zones on the bottom of your request, to help us in sorting out who will take it on.

[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Psye Shaar wrote:As an addition to this, could you also try to give us some idea of your playing times/time zones on the bottom of your request, to help us in sorting out who will take it on.

Thankyou boys and girls... :)
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

A couple more notes on requesting PrC's.

If your PC is a Hala native, you request a PrC from us and it is refused, if you then choose to go offworld to gain said PrC, disregarding our decision, this is bordering on DM shopping and is extremely frowned upon. The consequences of this may range from having the PrC stripped and a copap watchlist entry, through to a vault jail.

Being a Hala native or having spent a substancial amount of time here does not guarantee you acceptance for a PrC.

I don't mind saying that discussions over players and their PC's can become quite intensive teamside in regards to certain PrC's and eligability, so you can be sure that any final decision is made based on the opinions of the whole team and not just one or two members. The same player may have a PrC accepted for one of their PC's, but refused for another.
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*friendly bump*