Unwanted 'Tells'

All players are expected to read all rules posted in this Forum. Ignorance is not an excuse for violation of Server Rules

Moderator: Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Unwanted 'Tells'

Post by Psye Shaar »

If you don't like something that has happened in-game or you don't like the way someone plays their PC or how their guild has acted, this is no excuse to then start sending them tells to that effect.

If you wish to discuss something with someone, then you ask them first. You don't just presume that they have any desire to talk to you or discuss something you may have a problem with.

Moaning and whining at someone in tells just because you don't like something is griefing and ruining their fun. If you wish to know why certain things may be the way they are, then you can PM people here on the forums, outlining what's bothering you and if they would mind explaining it. You may not like the explanation, but unless it breaks server rules (if you have any doubt, then you can pm any team member) then once they have answered, unless you have any different questions, the matter is closed.

When someone is in-game and playing their PC, they are doing so to have fun. Constant negative/abusive/whining tells ruin that fun and thus are griefing.

Once again, common sense is your friend. If you wouldn't like tells you are sending, then it's a safe bet the person you're sending them to, won't like them either either.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*bump*
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

NOTE: It is the responsibility of the "griefed" player to record a log of this abuse and send it to the team. If this is done, and it is proved that griefing of this nature has occurred, the offending person will be subject to all punishments prescribed in the section on Griefing.