And now just Pandorus. Pandorus.

This is for announcements by DMs regarding upcoming events and the like.

Moderator: Top Team

VIpAcT
Veteran DM

And now just Pandorus. Pandorus.

Post by VIpAcT »

As some of you know, I have been running an undercurrent plot over the past few weeks. And recently, the plot has opened up in such a way that I would like to hear what your characters would do or try to do now with what has been created plot-wise to date.

Of course, not every character would know the details of what is going on. There is a lot of information out there, but spread out! Send me a short PM on what your character would do. It can be outside of the box (don't limit yourself to things you can do without a DM) or starting with a hypothetical (like if I see this person.. I would <insert>).

It would be good to make it short and sweet to save you time. Executive summary/sentence style, unless you get creative inspiration. And there is no need to send me something if it is detailing how the character waits and sees or is occupied with something else. I will assume that if I don't get anything.

And if people must, I also am willing to take a few spam PMs. Hah!

DM VIPACT
Last edited by VIpAcT on Tue May 13, 2008 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

That all the proactive characters?

Going once, going twice...
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

I want to thank all the players who sent me a little blurb. It is much appreciated and I will take it into account moving forward.

I thought I was going to get a lot done last week, but it seems like it is back to the normal creep-up-upon parties style of DMing that my time allows.

Game on!
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

I am finally getting around to stitching together the different viewpoints, which means the show goes on!

Since my schedule is still a bit erratic, I'll catch people online and move things toward possible actions by OOC Tells and IC plot hooks.

It'll be pretty obvious when I'm about. Loved the PMs! Cheers.
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

To those participating in current happenings with my plot:

- Let me know if your character wants to do something proactive that involves the context of what has been developed with the plot to date.

- Start thinking about setting up the next date to meet.

Cheers.

DM VIPACT
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

The next event (1 of the 2 LAST concluding events) will be...

Event title: Ragnarok?

Saturday May 10th

@ 5PM EST (21:00 GMT) Hala server

Foreshadowing to come soon. Those who don't know what the title of this thread refers to will be probably helplessly confused, but confused bodies never hurt anyone too bad (although confusion sometimes isn't entertaining).

Disclaimer: Healing kits may or may not be needed.
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

**buump**
VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

For those wrapped up in all things Lexy (or Pandorus), I remind you to let me know (PM on these boards or IRC) if your character has some proactive plans or is just lost on what to do. It is easy for me to miss either and often plans require some DM/world interaction.

Cheers.

DM VIPACT