Blood Mage Plot

This is for announcements by DMs regarding upcoming events and the like.

Moderator: Top Team

Samhaim
Squire: Church of Pants

Blood Mage Plot

Post by Samhaim »

Tonight at 7pm EST. Mirtho is a good spot
Verandis
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Verandis »

There will be no planned Blood Mage plot this evening, in part due to expected downtime on Bioware. Keep a look out for small plot developments over this week, and try to mark your calendar for next week if you've been deeply involved in the plot.

If you know you won't be able to make it next week and have had a lot of involvement, shoot me a PM.
Samhaim

Post by Samhaim »

To reiterate, next monday will be the finale of the Blood Mage Plot. Try to make it if you can. 7pm EST.
Samhaim

Post by Samhaim »

Start time is right at 7pm EST tonight, but try to be a few minutes early so we can get started right on time. This is the finale, so please be involved if you have been so in the blood mage plot so far.
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

You can go to Mirtho for this plot as you have been all the previous sessions, or to a certain place to investigate. Either one should have you end up in the plot. If you are going to Mirtho, please come early or you may miss us.
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

The town meeting for Heidabyr, which will happen to relate to the blood magic plot, is scheduled for 7 PM EST on Monday. Anyone whose character has an opinion on the events or a plan for the village is invited to attend*. Your actions, as always, will help determine the fate...er, I mean the outcome...of the plot.

7 PM EST (11 PM GMT)
Ysgard Server (Heidabyr)

If you have plans your character is doing before the meeting, PM them to me quick and I'll try to get you feedback before the plot starts.

*Keeping in mind if you walk into town with a ancient red dragon in tow and a pet Balor, or an army of armed soldiers, the NPCs will react appropriately!
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

No event scheduled for this Monday. Thank you to everyone who attended the sessions; you made it marvelous.

If there was stuff you wanted to do regarding the Blood Magic School, please send me a PM with what it is and what you're character wants do do about it so we can work out the details. After a few weeks I'll be a lot more busy and it will be harder to coordinate with you all, so I want to make sure you've been able to do whatever IC actions you wanted before then. :D

I will be wrapping up a few things during the next few weeks as well.