The Six || Thursdays || DM Arkon aka Drakkarus

This is for announcements by DMs regarding upcoming events and the like.

Moderator: Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

The Six || Thursdays || DM Arkon aka Drakkarus

Post by Arkon »

If you are interested in being involved in my plot called The Six, or if you have already been involved up to this point, PM me with the times which best suit your needs.

I will be beginning this plot in full force on the Thursday following Thanksgiving.

If you do not think you fit in with any of the current groups which are involved but still want to be involved, or want your group involved, I may be willing to run two events a week for this plot to accomidate seperate groups as it is available.

All are invited to participate. This plot does not cater to any one specific group or type of character.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Bare in mind that I do not mean that only those who PM me will be allowed to participate.. I am mainly using the PMs to get a general idea of when a good time to run the plot will be. The day will be thursday for main events.
Shannen
Major DM

Post by Shannen »

Arkon, we all know you're busy and I am not pressuring you (much :D ). Would you please give an update here? I'm getting lots of inquiries. Thank you and smoochies!
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

As per the usual, when I'm going to run an event, i'll post the date and time :)
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

Continuation of this plot this thursday at 4-5 pm central time depending on when people show up.. for so that is

2 - 3 Pacific
4 - 5 Central
5 - 6 Eastern
10 - 11 GMT

depending on when people show up
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Hi all

Arkon is having some availability issues so I've agreed to take over this plot. So, if you have any questions or if your character is taking any actions (or has taken an action and it has not been resolved) please pm me. Hopefully, I'll have the plot rolling again in a week or so.

Thanks!
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Thanks to everyone who sent me information! Events will be starting soon, but for the beginning things will be happening in a certain order and will mostly involve guilds/groups. Events will also be taking place as players and I are available rather than strictly Thursday nights. SO, if you've been involved and don't hear anything about the plot for a while, don't fret. It will take a while to get around to everyone.