DM Event Sunday

This is for announcements by DMs regarding upcoming events and the like.

Moderator: Top Team

Verandis
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

DM Event Sunday

Post by Verandis »

Verandis wrote:Hey there;

I'm in need of a few extra people to help me look for a 'friend' of mine. All these notices are quite formal but I see little reason for the formality, so if you're willing to help, please just show up in a week and two days, around midday, by the campfire in Heidabyr. It works, right? I've found a few items that should be suitable for a reward in my travels across the bergs, if it's that sort of thing that gets you interested.

Mirikar, Caravan Merchant
There will be an event at Heidabyr on the Ysgard Server, on this upcoming Sunday at 6:15 PM PST (9:15 PM EST). No PMs required. No level restrictions, all invited, just please be IC about it. Bring your friends, too!
Will try not to kill you all.
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

This plot will resume on Sunday, Feb 15th.

If you haven't been involved in the plot yet, or were involved in the first session but missed the second, and still want to be involved but cannot find anyone to invite you, please try to send me a PM and I will work something out with you. (If you already have sent a PM I will be addressing you within the next week.)

If you are sending research PMs, please send them to me by this upcoming Sunday, Feb 1st.

-Verandis

Please note that due to a shift in the space/time continuum, this event will take place next week. Sorry for any confusion.
Verandis

Post by Verandis »

Greetings;

If you were investigating the matter of the ice crystals please meet with me tonight. I have some information you will want to hear based on research. Please come to the Silver Harp Inn so we can discuss this.

Lynnea of Freya
((9:30 PM EST today, Sunday.))