Geist Plot, Please Read!

This is for announcements by DMs regarding upcoming events and the like.

Moderator: Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

Geist Plot, Please Read!

Post by silverdragonams »

I intend to run a large event for the Geist Plot on Friday July 10 around 22:00-ish gmt (6pm eastern, 5 central). Some PC's are already making plans, so I'll leave it to them to make the IC announcement.

This will be an open event so long as its IC for your PC to attend. Evils may not find this event so welcoming, however stay tuned for opportunities to take part in small events over the next couple weeks.
silverdragonams
Head DM

There will be one more big event for this part of the plot Friday the 17th about 23:00 GMT (7pm Eastern, 6 Central) This event will be totally open regardless of class, alignment, or previous participation. If you are on the server, expect to be pulled in. There will be no IC announcement, nor will there be any specific place you need to meet. Just be on the Hala Server.

If this is a bad time for people, then speak up asap, and I'll arrange a different day if it looks like too many people who have participated in previous events will miss it.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Due to some unforseen technical issues (read as: SD should have checked the %#^*@! scripts last week instead of waiting last minute) I'm going to postpone this event 1 week to Friday the 24th at about 23:00 GMT. Again, please let me know if this is a bad time.

Instead, tomorrow I will be running a smaller event to advance the Defender's side plot (meeting with Eldeil).

Sorry everyone