3 pm Central Today -- End of the Drider

This is for announcements by DMs regarding upcoming events and the like.

Moderator: Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

3 pm Central Today -- End of the Drider

Post by Arkon »

I will be ending Theru's punishment today at 3 pm central time. If you are online I may or may not include you depending on information I have gained from being in the client and from other people. If you wanted to be involved and this is too short notice for you, I apologize but my time is not my own. If you are online and I don't include you, do not get upset as there are reasons behind that decision that are my own. I will try to include any who are online and wish to be involved.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

My apologies again... my comp just isn't handling this game. Everytime I log in I crash hard.. pretty sure my MB is losing the Vid slot.

To those who showed up today, I look forward to hearing what ended up happening and I am sorry. Wish there was something I could do about it but ATM there isn't. I think "someone" is telling me to focus on school lol.

Drop me a line if you need/want anything. I can still check forums and do stuff on the forums, but until further notice, I'm out of the client and my characters are on standby for IG play.