The Golden Path Plot

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

VIpAcT
Veteran DM

Post by VIpAcT »

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

This site helps me determine the GMT time rather carefree with a little math. I'm sure there are ones that convert future times too.
[size=75]<Sarmanoloth> I should have went Dirty Harry with the Solar
<Sarmanoloth> "See this? Its a Celestial crafted greatsword with three runes of enchanted and loaded with Holy Avenger Caliber magic. So I have to ask you a question? Do you feel lucky? Punk?" [/size]
e'Kieron
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by e'Kieron »

The Finale of the Golden Path plot will take place this evening.

Right now, Part four of four of the Golden Path will begin at approximately 8 o' clock in the PM, Mountain Standard Time. Currently, and positively, MST is GMT -6 for everyone out there that needs GMT time.

Be there, or be square. Everyone from the plots before will need to be around Tel for this to take place in the manner at which I have it slated to present itself.

-e'Kieron
"Every night has a day, even forever has to end... Sometimes." -Magus, Chronotrigger
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*Wanders off to buy some pro-plus and a lot of coffee*
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

To all those that were awaiting the Epilogue this evening, I apologize. I am simply on to unstable a machine this night to run such an event. I shall conclude this event finally this week. As of right this moment, I am unsure when, and I do apologize for the inconveniance; but I assure you, I shall run the event as soon as is humanly possible while it is all fresh within us.

I am hoping to carve out and dedicate some time possibly on Sunday night or Monday night, though I warn you all, if it is to be one of those days, it may have to be around that famout 8pm MST for me. (GMT -6)

I appreciate your understanding and patience of this matter.

-e'Kieron
"Every night has a day, even forever has to end... Sometimes." -Magus, Chronotrigger
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

Ran the last event to which the PCs would need to obtain any fragments of the blades. Now the PCs have all three. There will hopefully only be one more event for this plot, then it will be done. I will post when that will be run.

Should be Friday night, or this weekend.

-e'Kieron
Final Shinryuu
Newb of the Year: First Place

Post by Final Shinryuu »

Thank you, e'Kierion. I feel bad that I pretty much crashed the event tonight, as I wasen't there for the start of it, and I'm really glad that nobody minded. I'll try to stay alert for the end of the plot, as you've got me really into this one now!
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*sighs* As much as i'd like to have been around for this event, could at least a few hours notice be given, as it usually means staying up until 3-4 am to fall in line with other peoples timezones even for the start of the events... just to do that on the offchance isn't really an option and Tris has been involved for a fair part of it so i'd like to be able to see it through to the end... :(
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

I can do my best. Sometimes events just have to be ran off the fly.

It is hard to cater to as many people as I can in the different time zones they are in. I will do my best to notify.

-e'Kieron
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Since i only glance in IRC here and there, i tend to miss you to ask...

But... any ideas on when you're looking to run the final part or is it just going to be down to catching all the relevent people online at the same time?

Don't want to sound like i'm pestering, but just want to try and be available... :)
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

It is going to boil down to having who we need, and me not being as currently busy with my career at the moment. Just a very busy week last week, and this week plans to be a bit busier.

I will try and find time to wrap this up. I know it has been drawn out a hair too long, and I am eager to finish it.

-e'Kieron
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

This plot is going to start back up, but not on this server.

When we get the link situation hashed out, this fun little plot line should span Hala, Hades, Abyss, and Outlands.

Just a forewarning.

....and to let you peoples know that I have not died.

Though no one has really asked... :cry:
Final Shinryuu
Newb of the Year: First Place

Post by Final Shinryuu »

Yay! He's not dead!
*hugs E'Kieron*
Anniko

Post by Anniko »

I asked, not if you were dead but what happened to you *feels ignored*
Ammenti Ril
Celestial Order, Phoenix Guards, Plane of Ysgard
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Damn, that just looks like a hell of a lot of fun.
Grovel puts the P in swimming pool.
Small in stature, large in power, narrow of focus and wide of vision
My play/DM times: [url]http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?highlight=play&t=7671[/url]
Idonia
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Post by Idonia »

Well I never knew you, so I never thought you were dead! :D

Does this mean I get everyone else's share of the cookies? >.>
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=PCs:Lily]Lily[/url]
Asbendale
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Asbendale »

If you start the ploth up again, im sure Dala and i would like to be a part of it.

Asbendale
e'Kieron

Post by e'Kieron »

Pretty sure this plot is finished now that I have been removed from the Hala team.

I will revive it when the time is right over on Outlands.

Regards,

e'Kieron