Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

NWDuneAuron
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Required Reading

Post by NWDuneAuron »

slave_of_emotions
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by slave_of_emotions »

If you live on Hala and are trapped on Avlis or Mystara, for example, you will want to head home with your character pretty quickly.
uhm, glantri - hala portal will be cut down too ?
[url=http://www.dynasig.net/?id=2052][img]http://serve.dynasig.net/2052.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://photobucket.com/albums/a296/6_loverboy_9/NWN/]screenshots[/url][url=http://slaveofemotions.sl.funpic.de/mx/index.php?page=4&smartor_mode=album_cat&cat_id=1]and more[/url]
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

Bit of a shame this, as Morgan has some very good friends in Mikona that she may not be able to visit for a long time. I shall have to spend this weekend tracking them down.
Anyamaur
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Anyamaur »

SNAP! :shock:
Anyamaur

Post by Anyamaur »

Zombie wrote:Bit of a shame this, as Morgan has some very good friends in Mikona that she may not be able to visit for a long time. I shall have to spend this weekend tracking them down.
I wouldn't recommend going to Mikona with those wings...
don't ask what happened when Uriel went there.. :roll:
micah ormane
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by micah ormane »

Anyamaur wrote:I wouldn't recommend going to Mikona with those wings...
don't ask what happened when Uriel went there.. :roll:

Uriel also claimed/aluded that he was a member of the TNanshi army. He ICly got what he deserved.
Grimm
Knight of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Grimm »

You will probably be ok as long as you dont go around eating dogs or distribute baby oil / papooses. :wink:
Zombie
Veteran DM

Post by Zombie »

As it turns out there were a few interesting encounters regarding the wings. Most of these were escelated due to my decision to hand out beatings rather than explinations.....

Idiot: "Demon!"
Morgan: "Take that back!"
Idiot: "But those are demon wings...."
Morgan: *Growls* "I said take that back." *sets idiot to hostile*
Idiot: "You cant threaten me, we have laws you know.... OW, For the love of Mikon someone help me!.......Arrghhhhh....."
Sword or Toran: "Demon!, Why did you kill that man?"

etc......
Final Shinryuu
Newb of the Year: First Place

Post by Final Shinryuu »

Zombie wrote:As it turns out there were a few interesting encounters regarding the wings. Most of these were escelated due to my decision to hand out beatings rather than explinations.....

Idiot: "Demon!"
Idiot: "But those are demon wings...."
Morgan: *Growls* "I said take that back." *sets idiot to hostile*
Idiot: "You cant threaten me, we have laws you know.... OW, For the love of Mikon someone help me!.......Arrghhhhh....."
Sword or Toran: "Demon!, Why did you kill that man?"

etc......
Note, however, that in Mikona, a member of the local law enforcement asks why the demon just killed the person in front of them.
Thats Mikona for you! Welcome the demons into your home, pour them a cup of tea, and have idle chit-chat while you both go out and "keel elf"! :D

Mikona really is evil. :P
tristan_durst

Post by tristan_durst »

As far as the portal to Galantri is concern, I do not know if it is going to be cut or not. Avlis is most defiently will be cut. I have seen there IC, and CoPaP WL & Ambassador threads about it.

I know that I have talked to Nob, and a couple of the Hala DMs about linking with Arborea once we are up and running. I am looking forward to it.

-Tristan