Character Creator is Broken!!!

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

Character Creator is Broken!!!

Post by Arkon »

Until further notice, do not use the Character Creator. It has a bug and is causing entire vaults to become corrupt after it's use. If your vault has been corrupted by the use of this, please post your GameSpy Name that is used for the accounts that have been corrupted and I will get them fixed.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

I believed I've fixed the issue with the creator causing vault corruption, but it is still not applying the race it is supposed to. I am currently working on the system and as soon as I can get ahold of the right people, I hope to have it operational.
Defender
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Defender »

It's quite difficult to try out a new server when you CAN NOT create a character.

So, I wait, wait, wait, wait, and finally, wait.

Is there any chance in a blue moon that someone might have a clue as to when this most serious of issues will be fixed?

Please,[/u][/i]
charlierazor
Knight of the Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by charlierazor »

Hehe. You can create a character. Just not one, that is of a special race, i.e. drow, tiefling, etc. If your solely looking to try hala cuz we have drow or whatever, well maybe you should do some re-thinking. There is plenty of fun to be had with the good old standard races, when your playing on hala.

Charlie
princessofjustice
Squire: Church of Pants

Post by princessofjustice »

iI second Charlie Hala is a great place to have fun and meet new people and have great RP sessions.. Just because the character creator is broken doesnt mean you cant have fun :D

Princess
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

I will say this one more time.

I am working on the creator. When will it be fixed? When it gets fixed.

Complaining about it is not going to make it get fixed sooner, so please stop.
Traces Of Reality
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Traces Of Reality »

Defender wrote:It's quite difficult to try out a new server when you CAN NOT create a character.

So, I wait, wait, wait, wait, and finally, wait.
LOL

Hala is a place where you can make both regular and custom races. I've made at least three or four characters while the character creator has been broken.

Defender wrote:Is there any chance in a blue moon that someone might have a clue as to when this most serious of issues will be fixed?

Please,[/u][/i]
No one can predict when a problem can be fixed.

When a DM tells everyone that they will fix a problem as soon as they can, that means they will. The same thing has been said over and over again. Complaining just makes it more aggrivating for those who take time out of their day to try solving problems such as this one.
[size=150][b]♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫[/b][/size]
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max
http://youtu.be/Bx95X4tVCqg