Portalling from another world

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Portalling from another world

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

When you portal from another world to us, you are portalled to the Ysgard server, not the Hala server.

With this there are several things that everyone needs to keep in mind.

Firstly: No server hopping. We are currently pounding out the final details in our code so that this won't be an issue, but Do not portal then log into Hala, this is a no no, unless a DM has specifically told you otherwise, a Hala DM

Secondly: Most incoming portals are located in particular areas, unless it is otherwise stated these areas are not actually part of the plane of Ysgard.

If, you end up in the wrong area or somesuch, try to lacate a DM to help get you to the right area. We are all in #hala on the Stratics IRC servers. You can also post for help on the forums, though it may not get as quick of a response. A lot of people know how to get ahold of me, so you can possibly ask other players to get ahold of myself or another DM if you can not.

Please post any sorts of bugs, errors or whatever may be wrong in the appropriate place, or PM them to me directly if you feel it is spoilerish material. We can't fix any problems encountered, if we don't know about them.