To Anyone with a 'KalGalaz'

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

To Anyone with a 'KalGalaz'

Post by Psye Shaar »

A number of people have come across a small gold dragon called KalGalaz and picked them up.

Please, don't.

If anyone has one of these dragons, please ask for a dm in the channel, or put it down (prefereably somewhere secluded) and notify a team member via PM or IRC.

Lastly, please, do NOT take these offworld at all!.

Thank you.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Trinity
Veteran DM

Post by Trinity »

And people please report anything like this to us in the future,or anything you may think is a bug.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

As far as taking them offworld... it'll have little to no affect if they are taken offworld, though I don't want to see it happen. Them spawning was a bug and their should only exist 1 KalGalaz item in all of CoPaP so any seen will be immediately stripped from whoever has them.

If you have one, and you know you have one, and you do not report that you have one, and I find one on you.. you will be vault jailed for 1 week.

Consider this your only warning regarding this. I am very serious about this one.

If you intentionally take one offworld to avoid having it taken by our team. You will be banned.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!