Mining Party

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

NWDuneAuron
Honor Guard: Church of Pants

Mining Party

Post by NWDuneAuron »

This is at 22:00 GMT tonight (Saturday 16th June), in New Nantes. Please only attend if you have signed up IC, or the NPC will not take you.

22:00 GMT is 23:00 in the UK, Midnight in western Europe, 18:00 in eastern America. You should be able to work the time out from there. If you can't, send a PM to me and I'll give you an exact time for your timezone. Please don't do this if you're just lazy ;).

I'll try to post a reminder with how long is to go every so often. It's 8 hours 40 minutes from this post.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

This is in 2 1/2 hours.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

I said there'd be another event this week; I may not be able to make it, unfortunately. If I can't, I'll try to arrange for some other DM to do something unrelated tonight to make up for it.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

There will be no event tonight, for certain, due to me having an extremely hectic and stressful weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience. This plot will resume at the usual time next saturday.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

There will be an event tonight, usual time. Meet where you like, but meet somewhere.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

No event tomorrow because several people can't make it.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

I can't make it again tonight, or for the next 3 saturdays (going on holiday).

I'm very sorry for the delays with this plot, but it can't be helped. The next event will be the first saturday of September.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

There will be an event this saturday but it will be an hour later, because of important commitments. This will be the normal time for events now.

If you have any research etc to do before then, please PM me. I intend this event to continue the successful 'you decide what you want to do, I facilitate it' approach of most of the events I've done for this plot have used. Also note that starting an hour later means the event will be a maximum of 3 hours rather than 4.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

Reminder of the changed time and confirming there will be an event tomorrow. Meet somewhere, please.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

Next event is tuesday, same time as last night's.
NWDuneAuron

Post by NWDuneAuron »

Remember there is an event tonight at the old time (an hour earlier than the last couple) as well as an old-time event on Friday, and a new-time event on Saturday.