Forum Themes

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Themicles
Game Server Admin and Web Monkey

Forum Themes

Post by Themicles »

If you were using a theme other than the default, you may now notice that you have been switched back to default, and can no longer choose the theme.

I've disabled all themes except the default because I noted that they were installed improperly, didn't have their respective portal pages configured, and also didn't have links back to the portal page.

Folks, I realize you all come here for the forums. And that you spend most of your time on this site, on the forums. But the front page is (or at least will become) important too. For instance, many have asked how they can donate. I'll be adding a donate block to the front page with links for donating both for the game server, and for the website hosting bill (that doesn't cover the domain name, that is registered separate by Arkon). Another thing is that there may be pages in the future for this site that are not phpBB pages. Those would be loaded on the portal page as well.

The forum themes will come back slowly as I fix them to work properly with the whole site, not just the forum index.

I am also looking for artists to submit 200x91 logo images, as well as 725x150 banner images. For now, I just want images made to match well with this default theme. As the other themes come back, I'll be looking for additional images to go well with their color palettes as well.
World Leader: Tairis'nàdur
Administrator: Confederation of Planes and Planets
Server Host & Web Monkey: Hala The Heroic Domain of Ysgard
Xanthalas
Loremaster

Post by Xanthalas »

Love the front page.

But... when I click on my name above my avatar, it takes me to a blank page that says

HACKING ATTEMPT!

Funny as hell. But, should I be concerned?
[i]I live yet do not live in me,
am waiting as my life goes by,
and die because I do not die.
- St John of the Cross.[/i]

[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=User:Xanthalas][size=75]WIKI INFO[/size][/url]
Themicles
Game Server Admin and Web Monkey

Post by Themicles »

Xanthalas wrote:Love the front page.

But... when I click on my name above my avatar, it takes me to a blank page that says

HACKING ATTEMPT!

Funny as hell. But, should I be concerned?
Thanks, never clicked that link, and either no one else does or they haven't reported it.

It looks like the link uses the old format for the profile link. I'll update it when I work on the themes. Got side tracked by working on Tairis' dedicated server and *finally* getting it up and running.
World Leader: Tairis'nàdur
Administrator: Confederation of Planes and Planets
Server Host & Web Monkey: Hala The Heroic Domain of Ysgard