Attn: Player Housing Owners

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

Attn: Player Housing Owners

Post by silverdragonams »

If you own player housing, and it was built using any of the following tilesets, please send me a pm.

Elven Interior (the pink, brown and green interior tileset)
Elven City Exterior ( the same tileset Tel is built in)
Mirador (same as the halfling village and rockgate areas)

Thank you!
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Thanks everyone who sent a reply. Since it looks like there are quite a few houses affected by this I am going to give you a choice.

If you have one or more areas in your player housing that has been built in the above tilesets:

1.I can copy and paste everything over from the old tileset into an area built in an updated version of the same tileset. It will look as close to the original as I can get it. If this is what you want, then you don't have to do anything, I will simply update your house when I get to it.

or

2. You can rebuild the affected areas yourself. (ie if the outside is in a standard tileset and the interior is Elven, then you can only redo the interior) using whatever tilesets and placeables you want. This won't count against your 3 update limit, but there are a couple limitations. First, new areas can be no larger than 6x6, per current housing rules. Second, the file size of the exported erf of the new areas you send me must be the same size or smaller than the erf of the old areas I will send you. Finally, you will still have pay for additional tiles, p-chests, and special placeables (similarly, you will be compensated if tiles, p-chests or placeables are removed).
If this is what you want to do, send me a pm with your email address and the names of the affected areas. I will email you an erf of the areas and some instructions.

Thanks!
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com