About Mirtho

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

About Mirtho

Post by silverdragonams »

You may have already guessed that Mirtho was destroyed for a reason. We are going to try something new with over the next couple of weeks which hopefully you will all enjoy.

I will be handling most of the rebuilding. Events will need to progress in a certain order. Please be patient and don't make forum posts about taking actions and then trash your gold, because you might regret doing it once you have more information. If you have a question, or want to do something IC'ly about the situation, please PM me.
Thanks! :D
Characters:
[url=http://wiki.ysgard.org/index.php?title=Sarakin_Fyne]Sarakin Fyne[/url]

www.anotherworlddesign.etsy.com
silverdragonams
Head DM

For those who have houses in Mirtho:

I have removed everything from just outside your home, so now is the time to do a little landscaping. If you want to plant flowers, put up a sign, install a lawn gnome, etc; pm me with the details and I will try to implement it ig. There are two exceptions: I won't be putting in crafting placeables or plants at this time.

Also, if you have a strong dislike of the house exterior model I used, let me know what about it you don't like and/or what you would rather see. If its possible, and if its the same size as your current house I will switch it out.
Characters:

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Ok folks, due to Arkon not being able to be around and tonight proving difficult for a number of others who should be an important part of the meeting, it's going to be postponed until Arkon has access again and a new (hopefully convenient) date can be sorted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
silverdragonams
Head DM

The first of 2 possibly 3 updates to rebuild Mirtho is done and should go in, hopefully, before tonight's meeting. I took into account most everyone's suggestions. If I missed something, please let me know. Also, this was a big undertaking and I am still refining things. Please post any bugs you find and be patient while they are fixed.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

There is a new shop in town that sells cloaks that actually look like backpacks, scabbards, quivers, etc. These items include some custom scripting that will not work off world. Please do not portal while wearing these items. I don't know exactly what the effects will be if you do, but its likely the appearance of the item will become "stuck" on your character. If you forget, portal back to Ysgard with the cloak still equipped, then unequipped and equip the cloak a couple times. That should fix it, but if it does not, contact a DM and we can fix it manually.

Thanks
Characters: