Donations

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

Donations

Post by silverdragonams »

Hey everyone, just a reminder that Hala and Ysgard isn't really free, we run off Themi's generosity :)

So, I'd like to remind everyone that there is a little Paypal donation button on the front page of www.ysgard.org. I know a lot here are struggling (including myself) but even just a few dollars add up.

Also, if you don't mind those few dollars going to personal expenses (like keeping his kitty healthy), please note that with your donation. Otherwise it will strictly be used for the server.

Thanks!
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

*bump!*

You've all probably noticed a bit of distruption to the servers recently, so it's time to dig down the back of the sofa or turn all those pesky little coins into some bigger ones!

Themi's doing all he can, but some upgrades will help immensly, which is where the rest of us can help!
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Themi IRC wrote:<Themi_droidx> Goal is not only met, but exceeded by 45 if you want to update your post.
<Themi_droidx> Any further will go towards improvements and spares such as server rack sliding rails, spare fans, and so on.
Collective pats on backs for all :P
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)