All your loot are belong to us

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

All your loot are belong to us

Post by silverdragonams »

Seriously, we seem to be having some technical issues that are causing the server to crash whenever hostiles spawn. So, dungeon crawling will be out until we can get this sorted later today.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Last edited by silverdragonams on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

LP77 Declares a Day of War.

All should be fixed now.
silverdragonams
Head DM

Post by silverdragonams »

Obviously we're still working out some issues and currently the p-chests are not working. Everything should be safely stored in the database, so no need to worry, but just in case, please don't mess with your p-chests until we get this fixed.
Themicles
Game Server Admin and Web Monkey

Post by Themicles »

The database is backed up daily. There's nearly 0% chance of a total loss of anything even if this issue was that kind of problem. Just wanted to make note of that to reassure everyone.

That said, CD is correct. The contents are still there, the issue is merely how the servers are retrieving the data. Though I would recommend not adding any items to pchests until it is posted that this issue is resolved.
World Leader: Tairis'nàdur
Administrator: Confederation of Planes and Planets
Server Host & Web Monkey: Hala The Heroic Domain of Ysgard
Themicles
Game Server Admin and Web Monkey

Post by Themicles »

It actually looks like this was fixed a few hours ago. Your pchests should be working normally now.
World Leader: Tairis'nàdur
Administrator: Confederation of Planes and Planets
Server Host & Web Monkey: Hala The Heroic Domain of Ysgard
Nastr0nd
Major DM

Post by Nastr0nd »

They are loading stuff okay. It looks like the code may have been changed recently as they don't lock when loading open directly and you can see the pages loading.
LadyPhoenix77
Knight: Church of Pants
Location: Whats the use of have names if you lose all your friends. That's where I'm from.

Post by LadyPhoenix77 »

I just wanted to keep everyone's loot a bit longer. And what Nastr0nd says above, should be fixed a bit later on today or so.