Character Customizer is Broken

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

silverdragonams
Head DM

Character Customizer is Broken

Post by silverdragonams »

As the subject states, custom races are currently unavailable on both servers. We're not sure what broke it, but we're working on the problem. We'll post again when we have it working.
davicurtistaggart
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

character customizer

Post by davicurtistaggart »

i'm sorry.i was trying to figure out a bug around the nagritch courthouse and nagritch marketplace,and i was making new characters,since the bug was trapping the characters in the jail.i'm sorry if that messed up the system.i won't do any more.i hope you can fix it easily.again,i'm very sorry
:oops:
silverdragonams
Head DM

No! Nothing you did messed it up! Its not possible to mess this up from the player client. :D Your logging in was what brought it to our attention. Though next time, a bug report or grabbing a DM in IRC will save you a lot of time and effort. :wink:
silverdragonams
Head DM

LP77 has narrowed down the problem with the character customizer, but we do not have a permanent fix yet. So - yes, it is working. Yes, it can be used.

BUT

We are asking that you send a PM to the Hala Team forum account before you use it so that we can ensure the process will go smoothly for you. We are also asking that you please be patient when you do, as it will sometimes take a few days before we will give you the go ahead.

Please understand we are not doing this to make it inconvenient for our players but to prevent more serious issues, such as corrupt character files.