Player Ran Stores are Now Operational (see details inside)

The latest announcements from your Hala Team

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Arkon
World Leader

Player Ran Stores are Now Operational (see details inside)

Post by Arkon »

Player ran shops are best done in this fashion. And I will accomidate. You want to run a shop? You need billboard space to put your stuff? Send me a PM and I will give your shop it's own Forum. This forum will consist of 5 and only 5 threads, moderated by the owner of the store.

Thread #1: Special Announcements By the Store Owner.

Thread #2: Store Hours of Operation, Directions to the Store, Misc info about the store.

Thread #3: What the Store has for sale. This will be a listing of objects that the store owner is trying to sell along with prices if the owner so desires to post them (i highly recommend posting prices)

Thread #4: Auction Thread. This will be a thread where the Owner of the Shop can perform Auctions of his or her goods.

Thread #5: Special Request. This will be a thread where players may request specific objects.

Rules regarding these. NO ONE BUT THE OWNER WILL EVER POST IN EITHER THREAD #1 OR #2

If you don't like what's in those threads, don't look. I don't ever want to see a complaint about price gouging or what not. Deal with it ICly.

No Selling of Illegal Items. All items for sale are subject to DMs, meaning that if we dont' like that item being for sale, we reserve the right to remove said item from the list. This will be done as a Team decision and no one single DM will be authorized to remove any object without team approval save myself and Nob.

That's it. Nice and Simple.

Oh by the way.... the cost of running the Forum for your Store will be a measely 5000 gp per Real Month (consider this the IC costs of running a store). You may pay in advance for as long as you like. Your Store Will have a note annotated to it to let you know when your time is coming due again.

I will be heading this operation so if you have any questions or concerns, PM me. I'll answer it if I feel like it and I have time Very Happy
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!