Death Question

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Hetland
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Death Question

Post by Hetland »

Last night, sadly, Greebo was kilt by some rotten road-goblins that had hidden behind a tree. I thought to walk out of the death plane and reclaim my gear when I realized that I was dead at a spawn point. Will poor Greebo be forced into nekkid combat with these bandits in order to grab his gear, or does something else happen?
Cat
Wiki Pioneer

Post by Cat »

Normany i respawn in places that sell invis potions, grab then one or more of those and get my things back invisible. If you dont manage to get it back or find some help then after next reset your items will be back to your character.
Arkon
World Leader

Post by Arkon »

If you make the run in the right time, often the NPCs will not be ready to spawn again yet. Otherwise it may be wise to grab the invis potions or ask someone for help.
Respect is Earned! Fear is Demanded!
Traces Of Reality
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Traces Of Reality »

I've actually attempted to try getting my things back with a mean group of Shaman, Elite and archor goblins surrounded my poor lvl 2 corpse and got sent to the halls time and time again. What made it worse was that she was terribly poor (literally had about 10-25 gold) and couldn't get any invizzy potions. I couldn't ask for help because I was the only person online at the time so I respawned at Mirtho Rest when I got clobbered for the 6th or 7th time, crafted some stuff (before the bugs killed the cotton of course lol) and sold it so I could afford a couple potions then got killed on my way back down and respawned in Nagritch where I could get those potions.

Took me long enough to finally decide my lvl 2 char was no match for them Very Difficult punks :P
[size=150][b]♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫ ♪ ♫ ♪♫[/b][/size]
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max
http://youtu.be/Bx95X4tVCqg
Gregpooh
Knight: Church of Pants

Post by Gregpooh »

Gee Greebs, I almost picked up your armor and weapons for you because I saw that you were'nt on line anymore. (and IG Greebo is known and liked by my character) I was afraid that if the server crashed before you were able to get your stuff back that it would all go *poof* I have since been informed that this is not the case. Looks like people on this server are very good about not looting, and it looks like your stuff is still there, so get some friends to help you and go get it!

PS... 3 inv screens worth of food? Boy, you really are a halfling...
It takes a [b]Viking[/b] to Raze a Village.
Hetland
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by Hetland »

I lost a magic bag with a few items, but nothing to cry about. It was lucky for you that Greebo died before second breakfasts, or you would have missed your peek at his munchies! :wink:

mmmmmmmm... munchies... grglglglglglggg