My own Character Bug?

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

PiCaKi©

My own Character Bug?

Post by PiCaKi© »

Hello Team!
once again it's me, the P.

it seems that during my travel from Hala to Ysgard (then to Avlis) I've lost a few traits of my characters race.
right now I'm in Avlis, but thought that because it also involves Ysgard I'll post it here.
Ath'nook Nekk'en is minus his usual spell resistance and minus 4 AC..

can someone please look into this. LP77 or Arkon?

Thank You a lot in advance!!!!

GSiD: PiCaKi
Char.Name: Ath'nook Nekk'en

If you need the character files I can send them to you, I also wanted to ask if it's possible to change a small detail in the characters description. a very small detail of fixing the written body height and maybe the lack of the ringfinger on his left hand which was removed during a fight with his archnemesis a few hours ago.

again I appreciate your help!

peace y'all,
P.
wyldhunt
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Post by wyldhunt »

Your racial abilities are scripted to be added to your hide, and should return as soon as you return to Ysgard.
If Avlis doesn't have this script, your character may lose them while he is there.
PiCaKi©

Post by PiCaKi© »

it started when I/Nekk'en portalled from Hala to Ysgard for clarification if I explained it too complicated.
wyldhunt

Post by wyldhunt »

Hmm... When you get back to Ysgard, check your actual character sheet and see if they are back.
I made a few tweaks to the Ysgardian script that places a few things directly on your hide, so the icon may be missing from the screen.
If you can verify that it is still missing when you return, and it wasn't just an odd bug the first time, I would appreciate it.
PiCaKi©

Post by PiCaKi© »

will do that & post here as soon as I'm back!
thx!
PiCaKi©

Post by PiCaKi© »

hoohoo! back on the Ysgard server now, I got my SR back, but still minus 4AC...
the natural AC, without (of course) using my inertial armor. :)
PiCaKi©

Post by PiCaKi© »

now I'm on the Hala server and he has regained the missing AC. just 4 the info.. not trying to be penetrant, nor spamming.
wyldhunt

Post by wyldhunt »

Excellent. That's everything I needed to know.
Thanks
Dynameid

Post by Dynameid »

Same here with my Githzerai.... from hala to ysgard and miss 4 ac... hope it helps.