Extremely strange.

Please report any bugs you are experiencing here

Moderators: Arkon, Top Team

Lir'ana
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Extremely strange.

Post by Lir'ana »

So I have no clue what happened. I am walking around the beetle farm squishing beetles and I come across the corpse of Brennorix Wotansvolk (side note I only looked at corpse to see who it was didn't touch anything) I then go about squishing beetles. Alittle distance away from the body but still underground in the farm is standing Brennorix Wotansvolk not moving or doing anything but with what looks like all his gear. Then all of a sudden my screen starts uh flipping is the only word coming to mind and putting my pov as if I was Brennorix after a second would switch back to my pc then poof my model just ups and goes invisable (and by invisable I mean there was nothing but the dust from my steps) but I am still running around so I run out of the underground parts of the farm then I log out and log back in and now Brennorix Wotansvolk is somehow in my vault???? My actual pc looks to be all good again.

GameSpy: MazrimTiam
PC I was playing: Mathrim Ashald
[b]"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."[/b] - [i]General MacArthur [/i]
Deathshard
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Deathshard »

Uh i saw 2 of this person same name and all on at the same time. that was weird. How two people have the same names? THATS WHAT I SAW i says!
Lir'ana

Post by Lir'ana »

Yes I noticed on the player list as well that the pc was in twice.
[b]"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."[/b] - [i]General MacArthur [/i]
Lord Wyrd
Whelp of the Unholy Church of Newbieism

Thats me

Post by Lord Wyrd »

Hey Brennorix is me !! Yeah yesterday I logged on for a bit. After about ten minutes or so I got booted from the server. Everytime I tried to log in after that it said something along the lines of "server timed out" & I couldn't get on. I hope I didn't loose my character permanently, I was attached to his name.
p0m
Major DM

Post by p0m »

Hi,

When both of you get on next, can you see if the character is still in your vaults please?
Lir'ana

Post by Lir'ana »

Yes he is still there
Lord Wyrd

Sweet

Post by Lord Wyrd »

K, got him back. Thanks much 8)
Deathshard
Squire of the Holy Church of Annoyance

Post by Deathshard »

lol... thats you dude...I see ya remembered yer password for here! :lol:
Dyridian

Post by Dyridian »

Talk about identity theft! glad you got it all worked out
Lir'ana

Post by Lir'ana »

lol well partially worked out. Last I saw as of late last night my time zone he was still in my vault as well.