Clerics and their Gods.

Talks that may or may not have anything to do with Hala or NWN

Moderator: Top Team

Psye Shaar
Assistant Head DM

Post by Psye Shaar »

Ok, i'm going to make this as simple as possible. If you play a cleric, then your god is the joint, or singularly most important thing in your life.

What we are seeing lately is clerics with Avlissian/Arkaz gods in their fields that have never been followers of these gods, but are converting to them in order to access higher level divine spells on Avlis and Arkaz.

We don't have a god code in place on Hala, but we can and will strip your divine powers if we believe that the system is just being bypassed by switching deities.

If you're a cleric, you DO NOT switch gods everytime you travel from one world to another to exploit the systems in place on those worlds.

If you are a Hala native and follow a Hala god, then suck it up and deal with it when you travel offworld. This is not a matter that's up for discussion. If we see an Avlissian/Arkaz god in your deity field, then we damn well expect your RP to reflect that god.

If we find out that you are swapping deities to avoid the spell loss, then you will find yourself without your spells on Hala instead of one of the other worlds and it'll be a lot harder to get them back than just converting to a Hala god.
[i]"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction." [/i]
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)
Lord Droke
Honor Guard: Holy Church of Big Mouths

Post by Lord Droke »

One of the main reasons why Vil has never left plane!
:wink:
"Professional assasination is the highest form of public service" - Chiun, Master of Sinanju